What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the range and put in some quality swing time. Came home and transferred clubs to the new bag, cleaned out old bag, and put a set of old clubs it it. Drafted the craigslist posting for the old clubs in the old bag and then watched some Top 10 ####'s of golf videos on youtube. ;)

Played 13 with the kid walked the last 3 until she tripped and that ended golfing time for the day. Played like crap but had fun with the kid.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

36 with THP'ers at Cowboys Golf Club. 'Twas a great day!

Threw some shaft labels on. Needed something to get me out of the Blues.

We ran a 124 person tournament today.

THPed throughout the day, had a great late evening range session and now just THPing before bed and watching the rerun of the WGC.

Another 18 today.

Heading out soon to play 18 in a tourney.

Dreamed of playing golf again. Hopefully sometime soon.

In 3 hours, I have a tee time for 18 holes with the Mrs at a course we haven't played in 2 years. Should be interesting.

Played 18 holes in a tournament.

No round today but trying to get as many swings in as I can between rounds. I know hitting into the net is frowned upon by some but it has really helped me work on the swing changes I'm trying to implement and the swing feels great and so much more repeatable.

I forgot to post this the other day here, when playing at Grand Cypress I met Daryl Strawberry. Super nice guy since I'm sure I interrupted his morning coffee time to take the pic.

fdc0bc102c38d4244e8de57b646d0f0b_zpsy7ydk5tm.jpg

played 36 holes...

...of putt putt with my family.

I won both rounds.

I own them.

18 holes with thpers and then a few hours at Firestone watching the pros do it

mowed my backyard practice range.

Too bad it is 100 degrees with a heat index of 114 on my weather station right now ...

Went to whistling straits and checked out the gigantic PGA merchandise tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been stuck in the house watching golf and golf movies all day. The wife and I decided it was time for me to get the old snip procedure done yesterday so it's a weekend of laying around for me. So far I've watched Tin Cup, turned on the tournament for awhile, started reading Zen Golf and now I've got The Legend of Bagger Vance on in the background. I'm starting to go stir crazy!

Successfully removed a SuperStroke grip and extended the shaft on a putter.

Played 18 today (mediocrely) with two fun guys and caught up with the Savannah thread

Range session this morning, THP and played 9 tonight.

Bought a terry cloth golf towel, played 18, practiced putting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back