The Waffle House Thread

Love the Waffle House! I forget which THPer scored some tickets to the 2016 Masters, but I suggested to him to eat at the Augusta Waffle House like we did when we went!

Love me some Waffle House!! Unfortunately the nearest locations here are 20-25 miles away so don't get there much but had the opportunity to go on Memorial Day Weekend in Georgia.

My sister had just bought a new house and there's a Waffle House about 1/3 of a mile away! The morning after I got there we hit it - MMMmmm! Waffles with Hashbrowns smothered, covered, and chopped (diced ham)

d3131ab3abcfb836fc184f652193ac5a.jpg

yes please

That food was delightful. Scattered, Smothered and covered for me. I don't do food photos, I just eat it.

I love me some Waffle House. Great deal on a huge breakfast

That food was delightful. Scattered, Smothered and covered for me. I don't do food photos, I just eat it.

I hear ya. I eat it. See an empty plate. Then, I think to myself, "I should've taken a picture of that!".

Freaking love me some Waffle House. Bacon, egg and cheese on white... Hash browns covered and chunked!

Being on this 21 day detox diet has taught me one thing. I'm making a beeline straight to the nearest Waffle House when I land in Orlando 9/25 for the Bstone championship. I need to find the farthest north location they have so I can get an occasional fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NSFW!!

Spoiler

Very underrated flick btw!

Bout to hammer an all start special.

Im kind of craving Waffle House right now but the closest one is a good 2+ hours away and it's in Ohio....

Agreed. The only breakfast I've ever been compelled to take a picture of was the sage chicken benedict at Hash House A Go Go in Vegas.

Scattered, smothered and chunked. Just for JB.

Scattered, smothered and chunked. Just for JB.
I just threw up seeing this thread bumped. And now I have more room for an All-Star Special. Smothered, covered, and peppered and I have heartburn just thinking about it.

Flys are protein right? Glad I added that to my waffle.

We are at Waffle House and GG is nervous.

92737e9d413efc5d0781d1d0dded6a15.jpg

Finished off 2015 with some WH and it was glorious. 2 egg breakfast scrambled with hashbrowns, covered and well done with a large order of bacon.

Man, that pic is tempting me to get my hashbrowns w/gravy next time. I've never tried it.

Back