Pacific Northwest Get Together - May/June/July, 2015

If space is an issue at all we can let John ride with Dustin and I can either drive myself or get a ride with Dr. Rosen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can make it work , done it before minus the 1 extra cart which is an easy fix. Cleaned out the truck yesterday so space will not be a problem.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

If space is an issue at all we can let John ride with Dustin and I can either have the wife and kids drop me off or get a ride with Dr. Rosen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you staying? Depending on timing I could probably pick you up, and then drop you off on my way up to Seattle. Space definitely no issue in my Forester. I'll just have to drop my g/f off in Gig Harbor on the way to the course in the morning so we'll allow an extra few mins.

Taking a look at caps (according to profiles anyways):

PLAYERS:
1. SkiBumGolfer (15)
2. DrRosenRosen (8)
3. Jaysfan (15)
4. tequila4kapp (11)
5. mhroche (19)
6. c0ncept (??)
7. BrianW (19)
8. checkered (??)

I suppose if we just adjust the team's net score though it doesn't really matter.

Taking a look at caps (according to profiles anyways):

PLAYERS:
1. SkiBumGolfer (15)
2. DrRosenRosen (8)
3. Jaysfan (15)
4. tequila4kapp (11)
5. mhroche (19)
6. c0ncept (??)
7. BrianW (19)
8. checkered (??)

I suppose if we just adjust the team's net score though it doesn't really matter.

Seems like we can actually split it pretty even. What tee's were we looking at?

Seems like we can actually split it pretty even. What tee's were we looking at?

Yep probably. As to tees, I don't have any experience with this course but my first reaction is Tournament (6500yds) if it plays shorter that stated or Player (6000yds) if it plays longer.

Yep probably. As to tees, I don't have any experience with this course but my first reaction is Tournament (6500yds) if it plays shorter that stated or Player (6000yds) if it plays longer.

I recall it plays about what is stated. Tourney tees should be okay. That being said, the course is not easy. There is a reason they play so many big WA tournaments there.

I recall it plays about what is stated. Tourney tees should be okay. That being said, the course is not easy. There is a reason they play so many big WA tournaments there.

Gotcha. I usually shoot for 6200-6400, but 6500 shouldn't be too much of a stretch as long as I'm getting off the tee (which I WILL BE!!! (positive thinking :D :D ))

Gotcha. I usually shoot for 6200-6400, but 6500 shouldn't be too much of a stretch as long as I'm getting off the tee (which I WILL BE!!! (positive thinking :D :D ))

Haha I am down for 6000 :angel:

Definitely going to be the shortest hitter out there.

Haha I am down for 6000 :angel:

Definitely going to be the shortest hitter out there.

I'm down either way, I won't complain if we play a little shorter haha. Don't worry I'm by no means a long hitter.

I'm down either way, I won't complain if we play a little shorter haha. Don't worry I'm by no means a long hitter.

How far do you generally hit it?

I had a 47 yard drive this morning...

A drive I've done in @2 hours just took 4. But we are finally here in Tacoma. See you guys tomorrow.

PS - have we convinced John to join us yet? How about this, I'll buy him breakfast tomorrow if he rides with Dustin and me.

A drive I've done in @2 hours just took 4. But we are finally here in Tacoma. See you guys tomorrow.

PS - have we convinced John to join us yet? How about this, I'll buy him breakfast tomorrow if he rides with Dustin and me.

Where are you staying in T-town?

How far do you generally hit it?
On a good strike driver distance is usually 240 ish carry, 250 if I really poked it good. 7i is my 150 club

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

On a good strike driver distance is usually 240 ish carry, 250 if I really poked it good. 7i is my 150 club

I think we may be long lost twins...just saying

I am about to hit the bricks here,looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Drive safe and see you in the AM.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Soon for me as well. Will see you boys around 830 at the course!

Where are you staying in T-town?
At the high brow establishment commonly referred to as The Tacoma Dome Best Western. We went to the Mariners game tonight.

Hey All!

I should be asleep right now but I am not. Totally stoked for morning, been a crazy and busy week complete with technical difficulties. I will be the broad shouldered dude, looking for everyone else at the practice range/green. I will also have long sleeves on.

I hope my first tee shot goes further than 30 yards, but also I REALLY REALLY hope my first tee shot goes forward and not sideways :)

I plan to be 60-90 minutes early as well.

OK see you all there!

Mark

Having trouble sleeping as well. Too damn excited. I plan on being there around 8:30. I will have a 2010 US Senior Open at Sahalee hat with volunteer pin. Heather slacks and a light brown shirt.

Bout to leave Bham now. See you guys around 830!

Be there in 20 minutes about...would be there in 10, but the lady just HAD to stop at Starbucks lol

have a great time guys. totally chuffed had to skip, hit a few ob for me but charge them to my score, not yours

Ok im here at driving range far left light green shirt grey hat broad shouldered and sleeved dude. Someone please grab me...i know no one!

Back