2015 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

16 and 17 are going to decide in
16 is a tough pin placement right off the front.
17 is a tough spot too and players seem to struggle hitting fairway on that hole

The aerial shots of Firestone make it look like the most boring layout ever. It looks very Muni-esque. Not that aerial views matter one little bit.

I love the holes there and it looks great on TV.

The aerial shots of Firestone make it look like the most boring layout ever. It looks very Muni-esque. Not that aerial views matter one little bit.

It looks like it's in great shape, but it has never been one that makes me want to pay a bunch to play there

Anyone know what shaft Day has in his R15? Is it the matrix reign?

Anyone know what shaft Day has in his R15? Is it the matrix reign?

Was KuroKage TiNi 70g when he was here in Canada. Would assume still the same.

Man the leaders are really making things interesting

It looks like it's in great shape, but it has never been one that makes me want to pay a bunch to play there

You should step foot on the property just once. It'll change your mind

Oh my Lowry

Bubba is an awful long distance putter. Has been terrible this weekend

Holy cow Bubba just hit the highest fade I've ever seen with a driver.

Demanding course for the pros, but very little variety in the holes as many fairways run parallel to one another. JMO, of course.

Pro tip the Cobra faas lite are not a good show to wear for an entire day of walking...ouch

Heck of a chip in for birdie for rose (I had to pause it...catching up)

Great shot by rose out of fairway trap

Poulter pissy after his tee shot. What's new.

And Stenson took 3 wood off 13 when everyone else has been hitting driver...and probably hit it just as long.

Oh rosey missed a gimmee

Man Lowry scrambling like a boss...that's a huge par since bubba birdied

Hmm a furyk and Lowry bogey here could make things interesting especially if rose csn sink this

Hmm a furyk and Lowry bogey here could make things interesting especially if rose csn sink this

Crazy how much a day makes in putting. Looks like nothing is falling today and yesterday he couldn't miss.

Back