DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want to play Sunday? Was thinking Rocky Point. Games rusty, really rusty but need to get out. Will travel if it's not to early in the AM.

Post via Taptalk
What time were you thinking? and how far are you from blue mash? I'm about an hour drive from there, and it has been on my to play list.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

No go for me either. Time to do some fishing instead! Rockfish for dinner tomorrow night

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No go for me either. Time to do some fishing instead! Rockfish for dinner tomorrow night

Went night rockfishing next to the bay bridge last week. Had a blast.

Post via Taptalk

What time were you thinking? and how far are you from blue mash? I'm about an hour drive from there, and it has been on my to play list.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Hmm very tempting! If I can commit it would be maybe around 12-1ish. I have to be in the white marsh area in the morning hence the rocky point course close by there.

Post via Taptalk

Hmm very tempting! If I can commit it would be maybe around 12-1ish. I have to be in the white marsh area in the morning hence the rocky point course close by there.

Post via Taptalk
Anybody else in for blue mash?

Post via Taptalk

I know I am in the very Northern part of MD but anyone interested in a round at Bulle Rock at some point? September perhaps?

Anybody else in for blue mash?

Post via Taptalk
All - due to some unforseen circumstances, I won't be able to play tomorrow. I'm free all next weekend though :)

Post via Taptalk

I know I am in the very Northern part of MD but anyone interested in a round at Bulle Rock at some point? September perhaps?
CAA_Beat is trying to get a group together in two weeks I believe. Read back a page or two for details :)

Post via Taptalk

So just throwin this out there. I was talking to someone today who played Bulle Rock a couple weeks ago. I haven't played itin probably three years or so. He was raving about the conditions.

Outside of the two THP Invitstionals and extra rounds I haven't played much this year. So I'm thinking what better place for my next round. It's such a special course and a once a year type course (for most of us). So who would be intersted getting out there in a couple weeks (giving enough time to plan).

I know price will be a no go for some as will the drive. So I'm not thinking or hoping for a big outing. But I just feel like I want to treat myself to a nice round and would love to be joined by as many THP'ers thst would like to come as well.

Im going to reach out to Philly Golf Guy and The Chosen one as wel. I know they don't frequent this thread but it be a reasonable drive for each of them.

Just a wild thought. No date is set so in open as long as it's not next Saturday or Labor Day Weekend.

I am down, provided its a weekend I can do.

Hello Gents,

I am a new member, and joined so that I could connect with NOVA golfers. I am in Loudoun and would like to find playing partners. Anyone want to get out and hit them? I have been golfing for 25 years since I was a kid and enjoy playing. I am not a great golfer and shoot in the 90's but I always like getting out.

Thanks,

Steve

I am down, provided its a weekend I can do.
Hey good to meet you and see you drop in the thread

No time booked yet. But we have tentatively targeted Sunday the 23rd maybe a 10 or 1030 type time. You would be the 4th thst has tenstively commited.

Ill ill post any updates in this thread so keep tuners

Callaway has a demo day at arundel golf park Aug 15 1-3 for anyone interested.

Anybody want to get out and golf this weekend? Wife and kids are away so my weekend is open.

Post via Taptalk

So just throwin this out there. I was talking to someone today who played Bulle Rock a couple weeks ago. I haven't played itin probably three years or so. He was raving about the conditions.

Outside of the two THP Invitstionals and extra rounds I haven't played much this year. So I'm thinking what better place for my next round. It's such a special course and a once a year type course (for most of us). So who would be intersted getting out there in a couple weeks (giving enough time to plan).

I know price will be a no go for some as will the drive. So I'm not thinking or hoping for a big outing. But I just feel like I want to treat myself to a nice round and would love to be joined by as many THP'ers thst would like to come as well.

Im going to reach out to Philly Golf Guy and The Chosen one as wel. I know they don't frequent this thread but it be a reasonable drive for each of them.

Just a wild thought. No date is set so in open as long as it's not next Saturday or Labor Day Weekend.

I'm down for that Rob!

FYI fellas ... Forest Greens in Prince William is offering $35 w/cart, green fee, and lunch after 12 for the entire month of August. Says you must present offer at time of check in .... so register your email with them. Hit me up if anyone wants to take a half day at work. I can be there in 20-30 minutes

http://www.forestgreens.com/golf

Anybody want to get out and golf this weekend? Wife and kids are away so my weekend is open.

Post via Taptalk

Playing a course called Quail Valley in Littlestown, pa - you are more than welcome!

Playing a course called Quail Valley in Littlestown, pa - you are more than welcome!
Thanks! What day? I'll let you know by Thursday if that's OK.

Post via Taptalk

Looks like I will be getting an afternoon round in tomorrow after work. Just wish I had that x2Hot 3 deep that is en route to my house....

Looks like I will be getting an afternoon round in tomorrow after work. Just wish I had that x2Hot 3 deep that is en route to my house....

I bet it's there waiting for you when you get back from the links.

Would be nice to know if they're going to have the 816 lines. I kind of doubt it at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha is that always how it works out...
Where you playing? The Crest as usual ... since you can play for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back