Sligo 2010 Collection Has Arrived

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
homepage1-10.jpg

Check out the online store at sligowear.com

Great products last year. Can't wait to see this years!

Is it bad if I want 1 of everything?

Join the club JB, I want stuff that I couldn't even wear!

I thought I was just decorating my closet. hehe

I got married in their apparel and showed it off on the forum (minus the Theory jacket) I think I deserve it...HAHA.

I only mention the Theory jacket because our friends at Sligo liked it quite a bit at the THP dinner at the show this year. :alien:

Ohhh so nice!!! Dig the tops and that McKenna color. The fall line is nice as well especially the Grange line with the belt. Props for naming a line 'Gator'.

Sorry JB.

JB - I'm curious what did you order? If you don't mind sharing...

Nothing yet. We have a few items coming for Spring Fashion Preview and then I will figure it out from there. But I want it all.

I'm anxious for more item photos to be up on their site...in particular the platinum w ice trousers :smile-big:

Absolutely love the colors of the pants this year!

Nothing yet. We have a few items coming for Spring Fashion Preview and then I will figure it out from there. But I want it all.

This is what I picked up... and I can't wait to get the order!
It'll still be cold here in NY for a few months, so I tried to order stuff that I would wear right away... I'll put in another order for some shorts and more polos in another 6-8 weeks.

Gator - White, Black
Lauer - Black
Mentor - Ice, White
O'Brien - Black, Ice
Shorts - Platinum w/ Ice
Trouser - Platinum Digitile
Vibe Belt - Ice, McKenna
Diamond Sweater - Platinum, White

I LOVE THIS GEAR!!!

Wow! These threads look great. Love the colors and designs. Really will look sharp on the course or at the 19th hole.

I think I just found my new golf apparel shop.....
there stuff is AWESOME!!

Might have to get one of their cool buckles and play 50/50 with my THP buckle.... (hope JB and GG would not mind...lol)

I wonder if my wife would consider this golf equipment as far as spending goes....If I categorize it as "Clothing" in Quicken, she might never find out....

:at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

I think I just found my new golf apparel shop.....
there stuff is AWESOME!!

Might have to get one of their cool buckles and play 50/50 with my THP buckle.... (hope JB and GG would not mind...lol)

I wonder if my wife would consider this golf equipment as far as spending goes....If I categorize it as "Clothing" in Quicken, she might never find out....

:at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

It truly is. You can read quite a few reviews/profiles we have done on their lines over the last 2 years.

Such a tease...hehe

Some great looking stuff. Sometimes I just go on their site to listen to the music. :act-up:

Anyone know if there are any stores carrying Sligo in Raleigh or Charlotte? I'm gonna be there in a few weeks and my suitcase will have space going but not returning (I hope). :banana: We don't have much selection around here except for the popular main stream stuff that I won't mention on the Sligo thread.

YAY!! Will check it out :good:

Here are a few images of Brian wearing some of the 2010 Collection. Enjoy!

bg9.jpg

sligowear.com

i absolutely love this picture. it's such amazing scenery yet the outfit still stands out, i'd say your goal is achieved.

Back