Adidas Tour 360 3.0: really worth it?

Was your corrected and fixed Grogger?

I'll leave that to the readers to determine for themselves ...

I ordered a headcover they had on their site as "in stock". No problem with the purchase experience on the site.

30 minutes later I get a phone call from them saying the product actually was NOT in stock, so they allowed me to cancel with no issue.

Several weeks later the product was STILL on their site. I emailed them several times to ask if it was REALLY available and never heard back.

Not a terrible experience, but I'll never order from them again.

Thanks harry. I have heard of lots of troubles with them. That is a strange one. the person that posted that has been a member since Nov and never made a post until this one.

Well, welcome to THP. I hope this is not an advertisement in some way.

Its not an advertisement. I have actually never dealt with gppgolf. But, I saw this thread and wanted to pass along the best price I have seen on those shoes for those that are interested.

NOTE: for the price of a pair of Tour 360's 3.0, I bought a pair of discontinued Powerband sports, and, a pair of discontinued Dryjoys pods. I was looking at the Tour 360's, but, I went for quantity.

Thanks Bellken. That is a great price. Welcome to the site!

Yes Welcome, introduce yourself in the Welcome thread and stick around!

Its not an advertisement. I have actually never dealt with gppgolf. But, I saw this thread and wanted to pass along the best price I have seen on those shoes for those that are interested.

Glad to have you posting bellken.

Im the same way guys. I wear an 11 and it fits me perfectly.

I'm just weird then or I've been wearing Etnies my whole life and those run a size small? I dunno.

Small for me too...

Small for me too...

Maybe it's just in the larger sizes?

(I'm usually a 12/13 and I can barely even fit into an Adidas 13, certainly couldn't walk 36 in a pair)

I wear a 9 in most other shoes and had to buy size 10 in these shoes, so I agree they run small.

I do own 2 pair of them, one in black and one in white. GREAT SHOES

Welcome to THP Ranch. I agree for the most part. But I felt that the soles of the 3.0 were slightly more comfortable and I also preferred the color patterns of the 3.0

Thought I'd bring this full circle (even though I wish I could fix that spelling error in the title). I bought a pair of the 360 3.0s on the 'bay, $111 plus shipping. Got the white/tan model:

854f_1.JPG

They feel great, but perhaps a bit tight. I'm generally a 10.5 shoe, but with this shoe I probably should have gotten the W or else an 11. I'm wearing them at work, and they're comfortable, but I'm hoping they stretch out a bit with wear. If not, I can always switch out the insole with something that would eliminate my natural pronation and perhaps free up a little space in the toe box. That said, great looking shoe, the construction seems top notch, and very stable feel. I'm pretty happy. :good:

They do stretch out about half a size WSE. Congrats, great shoes.

Thought I'd bring this full circle (even though I wish I could fix that spelling error in the title). I bought a pair of the 360 3.0s on the 'bay, $111 plus shipping. Got the white/tan model:

854f_1.JPG

They feel great, but perhaps a bit tight. I'm generally a 10.5 shoe, but with this shoe I probably should have gotten the W or else an 11. I'm wearing them at work, and they're comfortable, but I'm hoping they stretch out a bit with wear. If not, I can always switch out the insole with something that would eliminate my natural pronation and perhaps free up a little space in the toe box. That said, great looking shoe, the construction seems top notch, and very stable feel. I'm pretty happy. :good:

Good looking shoes WSE, I know I love mine, so I'm sure you'll love yours.

Wore them to the course this evening for some short game practice, and a few full swings with the wedgies. Loved them. They've already broken in a bit and are comfortable as heck. Very pleased.

Wore them to the course this evening for some short game practice, and a few full swings with the wedgies.

I go commando so I don't have that problem.

Thank you for sharing.

Any time. Anything else you want to know?

Spoiler
I don't really go commando when playing golf. It just made a good wedgie joke.

Going commando is especially problematic when you fail to drive it passed the "forward" tees, at least wben you're playing WSE rules.

I guess it depends who you are with WSE....hehe

Going commando is especially problematic when you fail to drive it passed the "forward" tees, at least wben you're playing WSE rules.

I think, under dickout rules, underwear is irrelevant. You are obligated to find the sunshine . . . which I have had to do on (thankfully only) one occasion.

Back