Aldila Testing THP Style [Giveaway]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That is right, we have some shafts for testing and reviewing and we are going to let the forum members in on the fun. One of the biggest questions we get each week is how can I become a reviewer for THP. Well here is your shot. We have a few shafts that we are going to send out to people and it will be there job to review them.

Photos
Installation - having it installed in your equipment
Testing
Overall performance and your thoughts

All we ask is be timely and of course be HONEST. We only want unbiased reviewers.

If this is something you are interested in doing for the Aldila Shafts, reply in this thread with the shaft you want to test, and whether you play Regular or Stiff.

We will select a few people to try them and ship them out to each person. We have a regular and a stiff in each shaft.

Here are the choices - Voodoo, Serrano, or DVS.

You can read about each shaft here.

Aldila

JB- The FT Tour I got in the DSO Contest came with a VooDoo (S). Would you like me to post a review up here once the weather allows me to hit it or are you trying to keep this to the contest winners only. Obviously I won't be entering this contest :act-up:

I would love to try out the Serrano in the stiff shaft. A big THANK YOU to you guys at THP and to Aldila.

I would love to get in on this one. The Voodoo shaft in Regular flex for me please.

I would like to try the Voodoo regular as well please.

• Admin
JB- The FT Tour I got in the DSO Contest came with a VooDoo (S). Would you like me to post a review up here once the weather allows me to hit it or are you trying to keep this to the contest winners only. Obviously I won't be entering this contest :act-up:

Since you won it in a contest, absolutely write it up. But you could do a full write up of the driver if you like.

I would really like to test the Serrano stiff flex in my 10.5* Evolver. Thanks for this chance at a great opportunity Aldila and THP!

What a great opportunity! Thanks THP :)

Since you won it in a contest, absolutely write it up. But you could do a full write up of the driver if you like.

Sweet....I'll do 2 separate reviews then...thanks JB

I would love to try out the Serrano in the stiff shaft. A big THANK YOU to you guys at THP and to Aldila.

Serrano....hats for....er....shafts for swing! :banana:

I would love the voodoo in stiff or reg. my swing falls directly in the middle of the spectrum.

I would love to test the VooDoo (in stiff) in my R9 460. To this point, I really don't like the shaft in it anyway (have only had it for a month so it could still be my swing). Thanks. Another great contest!

I would enjoy seeing my backup 905R come back to life by adding a new shaft.

Voodoo in stiff would do the trick. The shaft went out (Proforce V2) after years of use. I have the Voodoo in my hybrid at the moment.

Good luck to the testers and THANK YOU THP and Aldila.

JB, I looked at the Aldila site and didn't see the Serrano. Am I just missing that some how?

JB, I looked at the Aldila site and didn't see the Serrano. Am I just missing that some how?

go to the site and click on products and then on En Fuego and the Serrano Wasabi and Habenero shafts will come up.

go to the site and click on products and then on En Fuego and the Serrano Wasabi and Habenero shafts will come up.

There we go, thanks Wulff. That may be the only link I didn't try. I just wanted to check those out, I've not really heard to much about them yet.

There we go, thanks Wulff. That may be the only link I didn't try. I just wanted to check those out, I've not really heard to much about them yet.

It took me a while to figure it out also.

Voodoo Stiff. You won't be sorry if you allow me to review this.

JB, I would really be interested in trying the DVS in regular. I think the added spin and launch height could really help my game.

*my testing would all be done on launch monitors, simulators, and in an inside driving range as we are still flooding around here.

Would be put into a Cleveland HiBore Monster XLS.

I'd like to test out a Stiff Shaft JB, as you know I just posted a thread asking for a lower launching shaft. So I was at the range today and I'd really like to review one. in that case I'd like to try the Voodoo.

I would love to try out either the Serrano or a Voodoo in a stiff flex. The Division 3 golf season is upon us and I trying to find a shaft for the driver that is a little more consistent and lower launching than the stock one in my Dymo 2. If I get the opportunity you wont be disappointed.

Jon

I would love to try the DVS in a stiff shaft. It would go on my regular R9.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Re: Aldila Testing THP Style [Giveaway]

I would love to review the Serrano or Voodoo in a stiff shaft in my R9 460.

I'm currently looking to get a lower ball flight with my driver and was actually looking to start testing various shafts. Looking at their website these look like the shafts to do just that.

I think am still too confused about shafts to be an asset in this one.. I will pass on it and wait until I learn more about shafts etc.

Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm

This would give me a great reason to buy that new S2 driver off the shelf huh :O)??

Back