Your Favorite Dessert or Sweets.

This is not necessarily my favorite, but we tried these for the first time last week. We bought more this week! We almost went through the whole bag right after we opened it!

d428c98c.jpg

Smallie, have you tried the Carmel flavored Bugles yet? They are to steal Tony the Tigers line "Greeeaaat!".

Chilled lemon meringue pie.

-JP

+1 on the lemon meringue pie.....

Other fav's include warm apple, blueberry and cherry pie, bread puddin', brownies with nuts and my all time favorite would be apple crisp with ice cream. :banana:

I just drooled on myself.....:blob::blob:

well last night I would have said chocolate cake since I ate 1/2 of a chocolate truffle cake. JB bet me that I couldn't do it, so of course I had to.

well last night I would have said chocolate cake since I ate 1/2 of a chocolate truffle cake. JB bet me that I couldn't do it, so of course I had to.

Would you still say it this morning? I always enjoy doing things like that and I so regret them the next day.

That sad thing is I think I could do it again today. My sweet tooth has been a little out of control lately.

Probably from the stress of house hunting. My guess is it will get worse during the move.

Probably from the stress of house hunting. My guess is it will get worse during the move.

I think you are 100% correct. I am not going to weigh myself again for about two months, this way I don't get too depressed and in the meantime I can keep eating my chocolate cake and drinking my milk shakes ha ha.

I think you are 100% correct. I am not going to weigh myself again for about two months, this way I don't get too depressed and in the meantime I can keep eating my chocolate cake and drinking my milk shakes ha ha.

Don't worry - with all the packing, etc. - it's all going to balance out anyway.

Why is it you never wake up the next morning and think, "Dang! I wish I'd eaten more dessert!"?

But aren't chocolate truffle cakes usually those teeny-tiny ones?

My favorite dessert is fried pies, particularly pecan or apricot. I also like flan.

Call me odd, but I am pretty sure I could eat my own body weight in plain vanilla sheet cake.

Also on the hit list are the brownie sundae from Bruster's, the brownie sundae at Cheesecake Factory, and Marble Slab chocolate ice cream with either graham crackers or granola in it.

Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! ...or caramel and fudge brownies, pumpkin pie, coconut cream pie, warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream...

But aren't chocolate truffle cakes usually those teeny-tiny ones?

Chocolate truffles are usually little tiny things but this was a 7" Chocolate Truffle Cake..I am pretty sure the serving size would be 5 or more and I ate it in two sittings. I don't know why I accepted his stupid dare, but I did, and I ate the whole cake, and now I feel so sick. Instead of the 'meat sweats' I have the 'sweets sweats'.

She looks slightly green right now and I have to say, its quite funny. I told her a "reversal of fortune" is not allowed.

Chocolate truffles are usually little tiny things but this was a 7" Chocolate Truffle Cake..I am pretty sure the serving size would be 5 or more and I ate it in two sittings. I don't know why I accepted his stupid dare, but I did, and I ate the whole cake, and now I feel so sick. Instead of the 'meat sweats' I have the 'sweets sweats'.

Oh please. A 7" cake is like 1/3 of a real cake. So 1/2 of a 7" cake is like 1 slice.

Mmmmmm . . . cake.

chocolate-cake-slice-3.jpg

I almost puked just looking at that picture, that is exactly what the cake looked like that I ate. And 1/2 of that cake would normally last me a week instead I ate it at one time.

I almost puked just looking at that picture, that is exactly what the cake looked like that I ate. And 1/2 of that cake would normally last me a week instead I ate it at one time.

Next time you can send the whole thing to me. It would make a good breakfast side-dish.

Back