Who Was The Best Dressed On Sunday?

Fairway Styles

FairwayStyles.com
Reaction score
Handicap
There has been a lot of talk about Rickie and his girlfriend Alexis yesterday so what do you think, who dressed the best for this winning occasion?

Haha, Alexis for sure.

Rickie. Alexis looked like she should be at a tractor pull or a Kenny Chesney concert .

While she's obviously very attractive I'm not so sure that's the attire I would wear to a golf tournament .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickie. Alexis looked like she should be at a tractor pull or a Kenny Chesney concert .

While she's obviously very attractive I'm not so sure that's the attire I would wear to a golf tournament .

She's practically Amish compared to some of the stuff you see at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.

LMAO at Tractor Pull.
I don't know why but that had me in stitches.

Alexis wearing anything, or nothing, over Rickie every single time!

I understand she's a bikini model.

I'm happy to sound like a prude (and fortunately google will satiate any need to 'see more of her') but I felt that her attire was well outside tasteful for a golf tournament.

Jean shorts cut so high the pockets are hanging out? I think JRod got it right with the proper placement of a tractor pull.

I think that Stephen Hawking needs to talk to Alexis for research purposes, because that top is defying the laws of gravity by staying up.

At least Ricky had an excuse with the whole Mother's Day theme. She looked like she was late to watch him in a motocross race and picked whatever was on the top of the dirty clothes hamper.

Im certain I do not want to see you in that attire too

Rickie...Wearing Mother's Day Pink.

I mean, how much class do you guys expect from a Sun Devil?

Not sure if anybody has posed this thought in any of the threads. Wasn't he sitting around with the lead for about 45 minutes after he finished before the playoff began? Did it never cross her mind, or anybody that was around her, to use that time to go to the clubhouse and change into more golf appropriate attire?

I guess I'm just viewing this differently than others. I don't have much of an issue with what she was wearing. Why should she need to wear golf appropriate attire? She's a patron. What is technically golf appropriate attire? Her shorts weren't that much shorter than some of the skirts you see on the LPGA

I guess I'm just viewing this differently than others. I don't have much of an issue with what she was wearing. Why should she need to wear golf appropriate attire? She's a patron. What is technically golf appropriate attire? Her shorts weren't that much shorter than some of the skirts you see on the LPGA

In Jacksonville, I would guess she was overdressed. Jorts and Wife Beater? :D

Why should she, or anyone for that matter?

Out of respect for the game. Call me stuffy, I genuinely don't care. Jean anything should be a never. top-that-appears-to-be-barely-hanging-on should be a never.

I'll go with RF.

Why should she, or anyone for that matter?

Out of respect for the game. Call me stuffy, I genuinely don't care. Jean anything should be a never. top-that-appears-to-be-barely-hanging-on should be a never.

Genuine question here. Should there be a dress code for patrons then?

What about in other sports? And if not what makes golf different?

I genuinely don't care about other sports in this discussion.... however, golf courses have dress codes. Mine has one whether I am golfing or eating dinner, and I like that it has that.

is it that hard to say 'no jeans or strapless tops' for patrons? Methinks not.

I don't see an issue with what she was wearing - it's not like she is the first lady...she is at a golf tournament as a patron...she is pretty used to being gawked at, so if you got it, flaunt it...

As for being best dressed, Rickie - best looking? Ill give it to Alexis...

She should be banned from golfing events.

Back