Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Robman7 and I were fortunate enough to tee it up with Canadan and amart on their way home from pitt today. Played a rough course called the quarry.
And as usual had a blast. Great group of guys to tee it up with...never a dull moment.
Had a great time today as always. I'll take a Dean brother round anyday!

Haha dude its always a trip. I need to find a way to stop having my ball dive away from the cup at the last second.

Also... "ugh... grabbed the wrong club. Oh god the cart is all the way over there..... *thwack* hahahahaha I'm bad... (carries onto green) hahahahaha I'm awesome! "

It's never ever a dull round with 441!
***takes club back*** "here we go, can't even elevate of heavenwood"

After all this time on THP, I FINALLY got in a round with another member! TeedUpThoughts invited me down to his home course in RI for a round, and it was an absolute blast. The weather was great, the drinks were cold, and some of our shots were fantastic. The other ones... eh, not so much :D It's all good though, I can't wait to tee it up with Ray again, and I definitely look forward to teeing it up with some more THPers ASAP.

Had a great time out there today, glad to have you out to my home track! It only took us 1 1/2 years to get a round in, hope to get a few more in together this year. Definitely some good shots out there today surrounded by ones that made us appreciate those good shots...
And Your 5w should never leave your bag!

What a fun round with VegasMav at TPC Las Vegas this morning. Marco is a great guy - be sure to hit him up if you come into town.
5b096f5c4fcab2d227cb015bb3cd1aed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Frank. Had a fun time today. It's true, playing with THPers, it's just that much better! Hope to see you down here again.

What a fun round with VegasMav at TPC Las Vegas this morning. Marco is a great guy - be sure to hit him up if you come into town.
5b096f5c4fcab2d227cb015bb3cd1aed.jpg

Wish I would have been there, still one of my favorite courses

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love playing with THPers. Looking forward to a get together near my hometown in a couple weeks with a bunch of awesome dudes and a couple awesome dudettes.

played with a thp'er today. it. was. a. blast!!!

Made a new friend playing with bog33y for the first time today, his first time at TPC Harding Park, my home course. Really look forward to playing with him again someday.

Had a blast playing with kensisland today!
Got around pretty quick and had a few laughs while we were at it.

I think I played with a few thpers this past weekend :) as usual a wonderful time!!!

Played with two awesome THPers today and as usual was a great time. Rounds with THPers are awesome and make a one want to do it as often as possible.

Just finished playing Predator Ridge - Predator Course with ArmyGolf (Curtis) and his FiL & BiL.

9bcb7c1e298c8ae3dd95c0500780a5fe.jpg

ArmyGolf (left) Gizmo3Putt (right).

Playing Cog Hill #4 Dubsdread on fri with 2 other THPers and one interloper (my brother in law) could not be more excited!

Just finished playing Predator Ridge - Predator Course with ArmyGolf (Curtis) and his FiL & BiL.

9bcb7c1e298c8ae3dd95c0500780a5fe.jpg

ArmyGolf (left) Gizmo3Putt (right).

Was great to meet you Jim! What a pleasure that was playing an amazing course like that in absolutely perfect weather

Was great to meet you Jim! What a pleasure that was playing an amazing course like that in absolutely perfect weather

Was great meeting you guys too, Anytime you come up give me a shout. We got lots of courses. If you look closely at the photo, we got photobombed by the only cloud in the sky today

Made a new friend playing with bog33y for the first time today, his first time at TPC Harding Park, my home course. Really look forward to playing with him again someday.

Really nice meeting you Ron, I appreciate you showing me the ropes!! It was my second time playing with a THPer and I can't explain why, but it really is cooler. It was a couple firsts for me that day... first time at TPC Harding and first time time walking 18. I have a 2 wheel pull cart, but now a nice push cart has got me in ponder mode lol!! Here's the one pic I took from that day...

100f94551e0654420987187fe788197b.jpg

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had an awesome round with my Dad, Spivey and his cousin today at Crumpin Fox in Bernardston, MA. like always it was a very fun round with Spivey even though the course kicked my butt, would do it again any day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a blast playing with six4three4, greggdrews and ocarroll. Also in the gathering was moosea, shankosaurus, kripsyk, plin, chopstixx, golds,bigE

One week from today, I'll be finishing 36 holes with a whole mess of THPers in KC.

CAN'T WAIT

Good times w OITW, his Pop Mike, and my cousin.
Golf was less than stellar but, as usual, always a fun round!!

Great round with Tanker and Ken. Beautiful course in Sedona, had great weather. Best of all, outstanding company. Rebecca and I have been talking about making Sedona an annual trip, and I think tacking on a thp get together would be icing on the cake.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Great round with Tanker and Ken. Beautiful course in Sedona, had great weather. Best of all, outstanding company. Rebecca and I have been talking about making Sedona an annual trip, and I think tacking on a thp get together would be icing on the cake.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Sedona has been on my radar for my wife and I so hope it's all good

Played 12 with stso0000 on Bethpage Yellow, then we teamed up with gpaya on Bethpage Black, had a great time!

Back