Slotline Putters... Ever Try One?

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious how many use this putter or have at least tried them. I have an older model, mid 90's, and love the thing.

I went through a short spell where she wouldn't listen to me, but we straightened all that out and things are much better now. However, I'm looking for something new and debating between the SeeMore and one of the new SlotLines.

Jason did a couple of great reviews on SlotLine, but anyone on here use one?

We are giving one away sunday night in the contest. I have used both this and the Seemores. Both are very different putters.

Yeah, sounds like fun. I'm planning to be here. I've not been able to try a new Slotline and curious how similar they are to the old one I use everyday. In Jasons review he mentioned how quickly, little effort, they came off the club face. Also, their long range accuracy, sounds like the old ones.

I find myself over putting, rarely leaving it short but often times in trouble too long on shorter putts.

I really liked the 300 series that I reviewed earlier, I can't be sure but that might be the exact putter being given away this weekend. I don't usually like blade putters but this thing had me really questioning my devotion to mallets.

I had a Slotline putter back in 1989 or 1990. I also had a Slotline 64° wedge for a brief time.

Jason, nice reviews by the way. The SS-385 looks a lot like my old SlotLine without the double milled face. Do you know off hand who carries this brand and the SeeMore? I would like to do my own little side by side to see which fit me best.

I have an odd putting style, very low on the shaft, right over the ball. My hands actually grip part of the shaft and part of the grip. This low style may lead me to a livelier putter as opposed to a softer feel? Just quessing.

FourPutt... never even knew they had wedges.

Not sure anybody carries both of them. Edwin Watts carries Seemore. PGA Superstore carries Slotline.

FourPutt... never even knew they had wedges.

They had the 64° wedge out before most players carried anything more than a SW. The only use I ever found for it was to impress friends by dropping a ball in the yard about 8 feet from the edge of our deck, then flopping it up onto the second floor of the deck. It was good for party conversation, but not much use on the golf course, which is why I got rid of it. :confused2:

Back