2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

I really need Patrick Reed to keep it going today and for DJ to bring it strong for selfish club ho reasons.

I'm a Leishman fan now.

Hell of a round for RF.

I've got a feeling DJ is going to destroy this course today.

I'm a Leishman fan now.
Quite easy to be after learning the story. I liked that he wanted to know about a possible 62, and turned that into a way to stay aggressive on the day.

Great round Rickie! Time to settle in and hopefully watch Jordan make a move!

I really need Patrick Reed to keep it going today and for DJ to bring it strong for selfish club ho reasons.

Makes two of us!

Quite easy to be after learning the story. I liked that he wanted to know about a possible 62, and turned that into a way to stay aggressive on the day.

Agreed on all parts my friend. Was a solid little post round interview.

Hell of a round for RF.

I've got a feeling DJ is going to destroy this course today.

I've got that sinking feeling as well that he might just run away with it.

Yep yep. I think we are going to see some ABSURD lines off the tee form him in these conditions.

Jordon letting out a little displeasure with the flat sick on 3

Silly sergio can't leave that short

Had legit looks at starting bird, bird, bird...he better get his head on though. Needs to get as many as he can on this front 9.

Need rose to get it going

Sergio is fun to watch on Pro Tracer because he hits it almost impossibly straight.

Love the way Sergio hits his driver. A little hold up cut??? Lol. I wish I knew what that looked like.

his ability to bomb it will put him in good spots to put it close. I don't see him falling apart. Will be fun to watch and also see how Willet reacts to playing with him and being close to leading.

Need rose to get it going

im hoping Oostie goes real low today.

The names in contention are pretty awesome too. I'd love to see the two Scottish guys get hot and have a vocal crowd coming in

Wow Eddie sliced that off the planet

Well, that was an unfortunate drive by Pepperell on 17. Not sure I've ever seen a pro hit the hotel.

I would like to have seen that drive in yesterday's wind.

The only part of the game I wish he would control better. I'm sure his team will fix that & I agree these guys expect to make everything, but you have to control the outbursts

Here goes matsuyama again

I need Jason Day to have an awesome round. I'm not out of this yet.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Matsyuma could post low round of the day...his tempo and swing are outstanding.

I was hoping this would be the year Sergio won his first major

Back