Ever get one of these bad boys?

Thanks Gus:

It's not my hands that are soft its just some of my fingers that get the blisters. My palms are actually really dry and tough right now, and my calluses are all really hard. Just once in awhile I'll get a huge blister on my thumb or sometimes a long line blister along the inside of my pinky.

Thanks Gus:

It's not my hands that are soft its just some of my fingers that get the blisters. My palms are actually really dry and tough right now, and my calluses are all really hard. Just once in awhile I'll get a huge blister on my thumb or sometimes a long line blister along the inside of my pinky.

I get them on the outside of my middle finger. Weird place.
Peeing on your hands wont toughen them up- it will 'soften' them so they are more resilient. Well hydrated skin handles insults (like rubbing) much better than dry skin. The article details that urea is a softening agent, and when you pee on your hands you are essentially trying to get the skin to absorb the urea in the urine.

man up dent and just doooo it!

Haha there is no way I'm peeing on my hands, besides this thumb blister is almost gone, I just have to get the last bit of water/puss out.

Haha there is no way I'm peeing on my hands, besides this thumb blister is almost gone, I just have to get the last bit of water/puss out.

Spoiler
dang... who else can we trick into peeing on their hands?

Just a tiny bit extreme Gas!
Haha, I really dont think its that crazy. I have peed on my feet before to get rid of athletes foot. Extreme is the people, and a lot do, who drink it to boost their immune system.

Or you can buy 12% urea cream at your local pharmacy and avoid that whole senario
Good call, I didnt know they made a cream. But where do they get the urea from?
Wow Gas,

that is a little bit extreme yes, but If it gets any worse as gross as it sounds I may try it.. Only pee on them once?

I would try the cream Dent. Also one of the Dodgers old pitching coaches had a spray that was supposedly a miracle in a bottle when it came to blisters, I dont remember who it was though. If I search I might be able to find it.

Good call, I didnt know they made a cream. But where do they get the urea from?

It's synthetically derived from Ammonia by combining it with Carbon Dioxide under pressure and alkaline conditions.

Edit: I do, in fact, realize how much of a dork I am...

Last edited:
Back