Cheap golf websites

johnday

Your everyday 4J
Reaction score
Handicap
TOO high
I think there was a previous thread about this but I couldnt find it. What are some golf websites that sell clubs for cheap. Not that I'm looking to buy right now, I just want to browse and keep my eyes open. Does anyone know of a good site or two?

rockbottom? gppgolf? globalgolf?

14stix and caddiesbag sells one thing at a time, for a good price. So check it often because they change items pretty quickly

rockbottom? gppgolf? globalgolf?

14stix and caddiesbag sells one thing at a time, for a good price. So check it often because they change items pretty quickly

I have chacked out rockbottomgolf before. Thanks for the sites. I will check them out.

I found good deals on dallasgolf. Golfoutletsusa has an awesome deal now and then. Pinemeadow has some neat wedges I have purchased. Krank golf emails a lot of deals if you sign up.

Remember Johnday, If the deal seems too good to be true, often times it is. Just saying.

Remember Johnday, If the deal seems too good to be true, often times it is. Just saying.

Dont worry clay. I wont do anything TOO stupid...

bahahah..... rock bottom is good. yeah john...... don't do anything stupid..... like that girl not giving me a cookie.

[/B]
bahahah..... rock bottom is good. yeah john...... don't do anything stupid..... like that girl not giving me a cookie.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

alright now you gotta tell us! :act-up:

rockbottom and golfetail

Clay go on and tell him!

Ok so John and I are playing in our Region Tournament for middle school and we are on the way home on the bus with another team in our county. This really odd girl who played for the other team (who had on a spongebob squarepants hat) was passing out cookies to everyone and when I went up to get my cookie she wouldn't give me one. She was really snooty about it and acted like if she gave me a cookie it would be the end of the world. John and I still laugh about it to this day how angry that girl got about not giving me a cookie..

Ok so John and I are playing in our Region Tournament for middle school and we are on the way home on the bus with another team in our county. This really odd girl who played for the other team (who had on a spongebob squarepants hat) was passing out cookies to everyone and when I went up to get my cookie she wouldn't give me one. She was really snooty about it and acted like if she gave me a cookie it would be the end of the world. John and I still laugh about it to this day how angry that girl got about not giving me a cookie..

I was laughing out loud as I read this. It was the highlight of my day. Better than us getting 2nd place!

we should won.

3balls is good for used clubs, always arrived as described if not better. i've been impressed with diamondtour also for clones, but i like their shaft and grip prices.

Back