SeeMore Putters Thread

While my full swing is a work in progress my putting has really started to shine. Since switching to the DB4x at the start of the season I'm starting to see big improvements in my putting. I think the plumbers neck works very well for me vs the center shaft and I still have the RST. I recently changed to a DB4x PR, it's a bit heavier than my non-PR and is exactly what I needed!

Number 4 showed up today. Family portrait when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

0fc0beeef64869d15637075d0f532a5f.jpg

Nice family pic! You and sox fan are not helping my desire for one of those lime green patent covers.

No joke, I traded a putter for that cover. :alien:

Number 4 showed up today. Family portrait when I get home.

Very nice collection.

Isn't life easier once you accept the fact that you're going to own multiple SeeMores?

Very nice collection.

Isn't life easier once you accept the fact that you're going to own multiple SeeMores?

Yep. I've basically given up on everything else. Scott's Buzelli's is the closest and the Bridgestone were the closest I've come to liking and wanting another putter.

My current two together.
8d900eb44e8a7c25decdadc7dc504ce9.jpg

My current two together.

Great looking flatsticks man. How do you decide which to use? Haha

I love the look of the M3, nice looking putters!

Great looking flatsticks man. How do you decide which to use? Haha
Thanks. The m3 is solidly in the bag but I will probably switch back to the X3 on a certain local course that has some super slow, rough, and sandy greens.

Thanks. The m3 is solidly in the bag but I will probably switch back to the X3 on a certain local course that has some super slow, rough, and sandy greens.

Nice. I notice the SS on both I still have the Pure grip on my X2 but my last 2 Odyssey putters had SS 2.0 grips on them. Still debating where to switch back to SS

I've seriously debated trying a pure grip but havent committed due to not being able to see one in person first. I love the SS 2.0.

I've seriously debated trying a pure grip but havent committed due to not being able to see one in person first. I love the SS 2.0.

Yeah I hear ya there. I really like the Pure grip but I kinda miss the SS

My current two together.

Nice! As you have found out, SeeMores are like Lay's chips you can't stop at one. So what's next on the ponder list? :angel:

A few higher res photos of the weekend's endeavor:

Last edited:
Nice! As you have found out, SeeMores are like Lay's chips you can't stop at one. So what's next on the ponder list? :angel:
Well I've also had a ptm3 and a m1 that I just couldn't get comfortable with. The z3c is always a ponder and probably the only other one I would pick up without trying first given the opportunity. I'd also like to mess around with a giant but not sure if I would like it.

Well I've also had a ptm3 and a m1 that I just couldn't get comfortable with. The z3c is always a ponder and probably the only other one I would pick up without trying first given the opportunity. I'd also like to mess around with a giant but not sure if I would like it.

The Z3c is a good choice. You might also consider the mFGP2 tri-sole as well.

I am still loving the Z3c that I picked up in December, rolls so smooth! I popped a SS 3.0 on it, my putting has been pretty good (as of late).
Played the Z3 last weekend in PA, rolled pretty well, love the set-up.
I have an M5 that I may take on vacation, see how it does as the only choice in the bag.

Of which there is a stupendous example on eBay for quite the deal.
Sox would have provided the link..... Just saying.

I like my mFGP2 Tri-Sole but it, as well as all of my stainless finish SeeMores, are put away until the Fall. The only exception is my Diving Board.

Of which there is a stupendous example on eBay for quite the deal.
Its a good thing I'm not in a position to buy anymore putters right now because yall are dangerous enablers and CB is something I've never tried

Sox would have provided the link..... Just saying.

I like my mFGP2 Tri-Sole but it, as well as all of my stainless finish SeeMores, are put away until the Fall. The only exception is my Diving Board.
Because of glare or are they not allowed to get sunburnt?

Took a little tri-sole mFGP2 beauty for the round today. I love her still, always.

Its a good thing I'm not in a position to buy anymore putters right now because yall are dangerous enablers and CB is something I've never tried

Because of glare or are they not allowed to get sunburnt?

Enablers? Nope, not us. Now Sox Fan you have to watch out for. ?

I have "a few" SeeMores and having seasonal finishes allows me to somewhat fairly distribute playing time among them.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back