JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
those chevy's are the best looking sunnies that you've reviewed, imo. i love the fact that they are a true wrap around, that makes all the difference in the world to me. great write up!

+1 All of those glasses are classic yet edgy looking. By far the best looking sunglass line reviewed to date
those chevy's are the best looking sunnies that you've reviewed, imo. i love the fact that they are a true wrap around, that makes all the difference in the world to me. great write up!

Thanks guys! The Chevy XP's were the #1 favorite among all the testers. They are just the most classic looking and at the same time crazy comfortable and the wrap around protection was the best we saw.

Great review!!! I have been loooking for a new pair of glasses and I will definately be checking these out. I really like the look of both the Chevy and the Edge.

I think you need to send those over to me to have a real "Calloway" review them....hehe

• Admin
I think you need to send those over to me to have a real "Calloway" review them....hehe

Wouldnt that be your brother? hehe

I like both of them a lot. They feel great.

ZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, the real calloway would be uncle daddy!!

you met him, you really want to take his side? haha

ZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, the real calloway would be uncle daddy!!

he would just lose them! hahaha ( I laugh but you know its true )

will these, or sunglasses in general, be available at the demo days? I do not recall if it had been said or not.

Most likely not. But we do not know what will be available at demo days because companies dont know what will be available then.

I got to try these on first hand yesterday while in the Callaway Tour Van. The Diablo Edges could be my favorite sunglasses now. And if you like this year's line, wait until you see what's coming for next year.........

Just a bump to say that the Edge's are awesome. Wore them on the way to work today and they really sharpen up your vision. Loved the contrast that the NEOX lenses provide. I had to adjust the ear-peice a bit (due to my melon head), but afterwards I found them to be very comfortable. I'm really looking forward to taking them out on the course soon.

Just a bump to say that the Edge's are awesome. Wore them on the way to work today and they really sharpen up your vision. Loved the contrast that the NEOX lenses provide. I had to adjust the ear-peice a bit (due to my melon head), but afterwards I found them to be very comfortable. I'm really looking forward to taking them out on the course soon.

sounds like a review....Nice!

I got to try these on first hand yesterday while in the Callaway Tour Van. The Diablo Edges could be my favorite sunglasses now. And if you like this year's line, wait until you see what's coming for next year.........

Wow that's a teaser. You must have a degree in advertising! LOL jk So anyway, really...come on and tell us!!

Back