New Baby has Arrived

adwillingham

Callaway Homer
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Everyone,

Since many of you knew he was on his way, I thought I would let you know that my 2nd son was born yesterday morning (7/3). 6 lbs, 11 oz and is doing great.

He's got the normal newborn wrinkles and we had him in a green outfit last night, so as he was not sleeping and we were both tired, he has been nicknamed Master Yoda.

Donne

Congrats on the little Yoda! Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats AD. Welcome addition to the family.

Congratulations! He will be a Hacker before you know it!

congrats AD! i'm just glad that everyone is healthy. i want to wish you the best of luck over the next couple of months with the new addition. i hope everything is smooth and easy for you guys!

Congrats ad! Hope the whole family is doing well!

Congrads,
There is nothing more blessed then the addition of a child.

Great news!
Awesome birthday, too!

Congrats your your new one!!! Hope you get some sleep sometime in the near future...haha Hope mom is doing well also

That's great. Enjoy.

Congrats ad!

Congrats to you and the Mrs. on the new addition AD.

Congratulations!!!

CongratulTions! I'll set off some extra fireworks in his honor. What a great time of year for a b-day.

hmmmmmm old man you being taking them blue little stick enhancers that we were talking about in another thread! Anyway God Bless the new addition to your family and I hope you all have a great July 4th!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Our first son was born the day after Memorial Day, and this one was the day before July 4th. Therefore, if there is ever a third one, I'm sure Labor Day is next. Hope you all have a great holiday.

congrats daddy! he is a handsome lil fellow like his pops! and what Great Americans you and the wife are to plan the lil guys births around our National Patriotic Holidays! and this way there will always be a big party and fireworks for their brithdays! enjoy your Fourth Ad and make sure to take good care of Mrs. Ad!

Congrats pops! Just one more and you'll have your own foursome!

Congrats pops! Just one more and you'll have your own foursome!

Technically I do now, since my wife is going to have to learn to play golf.

Congrats new dad (again)! Another reason to celebrate the 4th.

Back