The XVS shouldn't have a problem handling your swing speed from what I know. I can get it to right around 120 when I want to unload, but I stay consistent from 112-115. I've never had a problem with it when I put a good swing on it, and I averaged about 290 off of the tee when I played on Saturday. As you know, the FT isn't the most forgiving on mishits, so if your swing is consistent and you like the club head, I doubt you'll have any issues with the shaft.

when you say softer to flex you mean, say i was to have a stiff flex in the aldila shaft would actually play some where between a regular and stiff flex in the motore?

Problem is,aldila flex is different vs the fuji's flex profile. By my standards that I use to rate shafts,the aldila stiff plays on the soft side of the spectrum while the fuji plays in the middle of flex while the tip section is a little stiffer

Problem is,aldila flex is different vs the fuji's flex profile. By my standards that I use to rate shafts,the aldila stiff plays on the soft side of the spectrum while the fuji plays in the middle of flex while the tip section is a little stiffer

alright have a aldila regular flex shaft right now and if swing normal just a nice smooth swing i get inconsistant results, but if unload on it, it flys much straighter and a more penetrating ball flight for me. i couldt understand that.. im also thinking about upgrading to a nicer shaft for my driver.

Thanks alot Lefty , I have learned alot from this conversation. I appreciate the help.

Back