Mercedes-Benz Championship

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Unless I missed it, there hasn't been a thread started on the first tournament of the year. There's no leader yet; tee off isn't for another hour and ten minutes!

Thanks Smallie. I was just about to start one. Thanks. Anybody have some predictions. IT IS GOLF SEASON!!!!!!

Only because he finished last year so strong, I pick Vijay this week. But I want Justin Leonard to win.

Villegas, Holmes, and Sean O'Haire are my predictions.

I heard VJ is pulling out of the Sony next week for knee surgery, and will be out for 5 weeks.

Tiger's my guy. Let's go Tiger. :alien2:

I heard VJ is pulling out of the Sony next week for knee surgery, and will be out for 5 weeks.

Yeah, that's right. So much for my prediction if he can't squat to read putts! At least my guy has a chance, unlike bogey's lol.

I'm rooting for Justin Leonard as usual.

If not, then Kim, Scott, or Ogilvy.

Yeah, that's right. So much for my prediction if he can't squat to read putts! At least my guy has a chance, unlike bogey's lol.

Congrats on 1,900. You laugh now but when Tiger wins. I'll be laughing.

Spoiler
Ok I know Tiger won't be playing. I was just trying to be funny

I think DL III will love being back at Kapalua.
Kim and Villegas will be solid picks for newbies to the course.
Els has something to prove and can VJ knee hold out for 4 days.

Congrats on 1,900. You laugh now but when Tiger wins. I'll be laughing.

What do we do during the season when Tiger is back on top of his game? Do we say "Who, besides Tiger, do you think will win this tournament?" Haha. Because he'll probably be favored for most of the ones he enters anyway.

He is always favored. He is also a joy to watch. But we have some young guns on tour now that are going to give anyone a run.

DLIII tearing it up!

anyone else see Kenny Perry throw it out there 398 yards pin high 15ft of the pin?

I must have just turned on the TV when he did it. They showed him then cut to something else.

anyone else see Kenny Perry throw it out there 398 yards pin high 15ft of the pin?

Huge downhill with a massive amount of roll. I don't think it carried more than 280.

Just noticed than Ernie Els is using a Odyssey Sabretooth putter.

I just noticed AK and Camilo getting into Mercedes SUV's after teeing off, whats up with that?

Camillo looks terrible.

He's having a rough day, caught a couple of bad bounces early and it's just kind of snowballing

Imada... 7 in a row!!!!

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Back