CB vs CL77 Handicap Cage Match

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
So I decided that I needed some help in getting my golf game back to where I want it to be. I feel like I should be a 70's golfer and Coolbreeze is delusional in thinking that he should be as well. So a little wager is being made.

We both right now are right around 11. Terms of the wager have not been hammered out as of yet. But the gist of it is that at a set end date(November I think) whomever has the lowest handicap will win. I thought making a thread about it could be fun.

Post anything you want in here. Heck maybe throw suggestions out as to what we should bet. I plan on having some fun with this so it won't be an ultra competitive type of event.

love to see the challenge being thrown out there, good luck to both of you

Oh man, this is cool. I can't wait to hear the details of it. Keep in mind, CB has some pretty tough tracks coming up next week so you better be out there playing some tough courses bro.

Best of luck to both of you!! A little friendly competition is always a good thing and can help motivate.

LOVE that you started a thread about this CL! This is going to be a lot of fun, and even though you don't stand a chance, I think you will be within a stroke or two when it is all said and done.

Any ideas as to what the bet should be would be great, and my HC gets frozen at the end of November so that is when the challenge will end and the winner declared.

Something in the signatures for the wager. Or even a name change to the other persons liking.

All I have for now. Sounds fun. A wager should be set for the team paradises'/hackers

Looking forward to the actual wager on this.. What are the gimme lengths going to be set at lol?

We trust each other. My gimmes are usually in the 10 foot range. Well that is where I start drag putting anyway.

Oh man, this is cool. I can't wait to hear the details of it. Keep in mind, CB has some pretty tough tracks coming up next week so you better be out there playing some tough courses bro.

Are you calling my NC courses out? I hear they are having a committee meeting next week to discuss cutting down that one tree on that cornfield you play on!!

We trust each other. My gimmes are usually in the 10 foot range. Well that is where I start drag putting anyway.

If its over a foot I make myself putt the ball, one because I'm working on my putting, and two because I love to hear the sound of the ball going into the hole. I trust CL though of course, I've seen the man Drag Putt, anything within 8 feet is good.

If its over a foot I make myself putt the ball, one because I'm working on my putting, and two because I love to hear the sound of the ball going into the hole. I trust CL though of course, I've seen the man Drag Putt, anything within 8 feet is good.

One foot eh? That's tight. My regulars go anything where if you stick your putter in the hole and the ball is inside your grip it's good... Aka "within the leather"...

Works great until tournament time haha!

How embarrassing are you two willing to go for the stakes of this wager? I'm sure there are some evil SOB's on this site that can think of some dastardly outcomes for the loser of such a bet. Also are both of you guys going to the outing?

Just what is the conversion rate from Canadian handicap to American handicap? hehehehe

How embarrassing are you two willing to go for the stakes of this wager? I'm sure there are some evil SOB's on this site that can think of some dastardly outcomes for the loser of such a bet. Also are both of you guys going to the outing?

Dude have you seen my avatar?

And now we all know what a Friday night a casa del Spank is all about.

Silly Rhino... that's nothing. Have you seen the movie Bachelor Party? Yeah, like that.

Silly Rhino... that's nothing. Have you seen the movie Bachelor Party? Yeah, like that.

Once my R11 irons get here, CL is in big big trouble. He already is gaming his Nike VR Forged blades for serious single digit HC's, once the R11's get here those alone are going to take me down 3 points.

Once my R11 irons get here, CL is in big big trouble. He already is gaming his Nike VR Forged blades for serious single digit HC's, once the R11's get here those alone are going to take me down 3 points.

Since both parties are outing bound I say something goes down at the outing (what that is I'll leave it up to the masses) caught on tape and youtube for the world to see and of course posted on THP. You say you guys are serious so let's put it to the test.

Child's play. I'm talking video, costumes, maybe farm animals.

As long as you're not putting the costumes ON the farm animals! Cause that my friend is going way to far!

Back