Lamkin I-Line Grips - Lamkin & Iomic Come Together

Two more sets coming to me. One green and one black. Absolutely love these grips.
Ive tinkered with a few others that were ok and I just keep coming back to these. They just have everything im looking for in a grip. Love em

I was $2.25 but there was only eight. I think they just wanted them gone.
How much at Edwinn Watts selling them for? I just saw some this week at a store for $8.99 when they were $3.99 earlier this month.

I will be re-gripping all of my clubs soon for the first time! Bought 13 black midsize grips earlier this week.

So easy to do. One thing I would suggest is while you slide the grip down do not cover the hole at the top. It seems to make it harder to get it all the way down. Use a ton of solvent
I will be re-gripping all of my clubs soon for the first time! Bought 13 black midsize grips earlier this week.

Just make sure the inside of the i-line is well coated in solvent along with the tape. They are super tacky and like to make it harder to get on the shaft.

Me, too. Should be here tomorrow. My first time with this line of grips. Good notes on getting them on, too.

Just ordered. Black midsize. I didn't want black, as I have a light blue RELs on my clubs now but I'd rather have the I-line then another grip and a cool color.

out of curiousity how much was shipping? I got a few clubs with different grips on it and I been debating on just change them to make the majority or doing the entire set

out of curiousity how much was shipping? I got a few clubs with different grips on it and I been debating on just change them to make the majority or doing the entire set

I think it's around 11 dollars. I just went for two sets to get the free shipping over 50 bucks.

If they had colors I liked I would absolutely get these. After trying yours, Dan, I loved them. But as much as I love color, I just can't do these combos.

Why not just go black?

Not a huge black grip fan honestly. No idea why, just like a little flair haha. I regrip everything I get that comes with black. Crosslines are the blackest grips I can do since they are basically half black half white.

If these came in red with a white cap I would be all over them. Or even if they had those dark blue with the light blue caps, but I didn't see those available.

Aaaaaaaand lime green ones coming my way ?

(Magenta was double the cost )

Got mine yesterday. Woot

I regripped to these yesterday and played in 94 temps and have to say, they're really solid. I've never so much as touched one before, so I went in blind. Glad I bought them; wishing they had better colors. As mentioned, black is meh.

I regripped to these yesterday and played in 94 temps and have to say, they're really solid. I've never so much as touched one before, so I went in blind. Glad I bought them; wishing they had better colors. As mentioned, black is meh.

nice and tacky eh?

I just cleaned mine with gripes and got that lovely feeling back. Absolutely love these and im glad i stocked up haha

I have an absolute sickness for insane grip deals.

20 blues.
13 greens.
13 blacks.
3 yellows.
7 putter grips.

Please, Lamkin, stop with the ridiculously good deals for a couple months hahahaha!

c4e4c58639bbb63890c1c57f3ac40c71.jpg

Hoarder.

Wow, I now feel good about my 20-some UTx's, LOL!

7 putter grips hahaha you are a madman

At 1.99 per putter grip, I felt like a mad man NOT buying them. Love the i-Line putter grip.
Ive been eyeing them and almost grabbed one the other day when i ordered. I figured if the ilines are badass the putter grip cant be awful right?

Back