SeeMore Putters Thread

I think it has a lot to do with how you treat the covers. I noticed back in the day my Scotty covers used to shrivel up after a lot of use. I take better care of my Seemore covers and they seem to hold up, but it probably has to do with the material the cover is made out of also.

Looks like ZJ's got an FGP back in the bag for the Masters...

Not suprised at this since it's the Masters.

looks like its two sided, is the milling the same on both faces?

Yes. It is exactly the same on both sides. I putt with mine left handed from time to time on short putts. I love it. It's back in the bag after giving Jack the Giant some love.

Yes. It is exactly the same on both sides. I putt with mine left handed from time to time on short putts. I love it. It's back in the bag after giving Jack the Giant some love.

its a very old school and interesting desing

its a very old school and interesting desing

It's sleek design is what drew me to it. I had mine etched on the lefty face when I ordered from SeeMore.
61ca1c58e6c1e1758c858e1ee2129169.jpg

I want it so bad. an m6 is hopefully going to be my next one. I dont have the funds right now, but i want one so so bad. I think they are incredibly beautiful

Oh heck yes, buying this morning. Just trying to figure out how many now hahahahhaa

get them to change the flag on it and you'll be in heaven.

get them to change the flag on it and you'll be in heaven.

haha it's cool man, they are representing the Country they are from, and I respect that a lot.

...now, throw a Canadian flag on the other side and it's about as perfect as it's going to get!!!

Thanks for the heads up Icey!

Just ordered a blue tartan to add to the collection.

Just saw something on TV I've never seen before. They played a cool SeeMore putter ad today on TGC during the 4pm Masters Highlights show! I thought it was a good commercial. Have they been running long?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just saw something on TV I've never seen before. They played a cool SeeMore putter ad today on TGC during the 4pm Masters Highlights show! I thought it was a good commercial. Have they been running long?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I think they are running a contest if you see the spot, tweet them the time and the puter shown at the end

I think they are running a contest if you see the spot, tweet them the time and the puter shown at the end

I will have to keep that in mind. I didn't pay attention to what putter they showed at the end!! Aaaarrgggh. It's still cool though. My old DVR with comcast would let me rewind and I could watch. When I "upgraded" to Xfinity, I can't do that on any of the satellite boxes unless I'm actually recording. The main box you still can I believe, but I was upstairs so no go in this case.
Thanks for the heads up though.

EDIT: Post time and what city you are in. Bonus-list what model you see at the end. You can tweet or e-mail them. Info on the blog http://www.seemoreputtersblog.com

Last edited:
Oooh, part of me wants to email him and see if he'll end it early. Where it's listed I can go pick it up. But, it is a 33, easy fix but getting close to the price of a new one by the time I send it in. Hmmmm

Just take it somehere local and have it extended. As long as youre not going too long, it should be much easier, and cheaper!!

Saw Zack had his See More in the bag today!

Looked like he could putt better with it too...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back