JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So after seeing all the pictures I gave in and ordered a new Sunset Beach Putter. I have not received it yet, but they sent me pictures of the product.

We will still be reviewing his putter line for everybody but I wanted a custom one.

454985851_oC5wc-L-1.jpg

454985863_dtbrm-L-1.jpg

454985836_hhVZD-L-1.jpg

454985800_b9BTY-L-1.jpg

454985816_2U9FA-L-1.jpg

Very sweet JB.

Congrats JB!

I first heard of Sunset Beach Putters over at Putter Talk and I have wanted to get one ever since I saw them. I'm excited for the review.

Looks nice, kind of a cross between a mallet and a blade.

• Admin
That is why I chose that style Bakemono. I was looking through his designs and I could not make up my mind. But this one just stuck out. Plus I have the polymer finish.

i like it jb. looks very smooth, good choice of colors. could u take a picture of what it looks like if you are looking down at it on address?

• Admin
As soon as it arrives AK, I will take tons of them for you. I was narrowed down to three companies to get a custom putter. SSB was cheaper and I saw the pics. The rest was history.

Very cool!

oh ok i see. ya it looks like he does great work

The bottom of it is really cool!

Can't wait for the review, I'd like to get a custom putter.

When I bought one, he walked me through everything with what they can do. They can do tons of stamping.

What is the model/design name JB?

It is a Yaupon with a Stubby Sante Fe neck. Brushed stainless polymer finish. The rest he walked me through.

It is a Yaupon with a Stubby Sante Fe neck. Brushed stainless polymer finish. The rest he walked me through.

interesting, you and i play the same putter neck. tell me how u like it because i might be interested in one now

looks nice. im wondering if they can do a copper one for me in an anser style head?... whats the headweight on that putter JB?

RS,
I dont have the head weight in front of me. But I know they can do copper, because I thought about it.

looks nice. im wondering if they can do a copper one for me in an anser style head?... whats the headweight on that putter JB?

According to the website this model varies from 340-380 grams.

According to the website this model varies from 340-380 grams.

yea, im thinking that head must weigh more than 350 grams. looks great. i need a new putter

yea, im thinking that head must weigh more than 350 grams. looks great. i need a new putter

Well I don't need one, but I certainly want one, hehe. I would really like a design similar to the one JB has or similar to my Squareback, basically a blade with an extended flange. Not quite a mallet. Wondering if they can do something in a center shaft version, like the one on their home page right now. Definitely going for that matte black finish they offer which is much more durable than the black oxide finish most companies provide.

You guys have me even more excited to get it now.

That looks pretty sweet JB

Well I don't need one, but I certainly want one, hehe. I would really like a design similar to the one JB has or similar to my Squareback, basically a blade with an extended flange. Not quite a mallet. Wondering if they can do something in a center shaft version, like the one on their home page right now. Definitely going for that matte black finish they offer which is much more durable than the black oxide finish most companies provide.

id be interested in getting the putter head JB has with a shaft like the Odyssey XG9 (Mickelson). JB's is close, but i'd like mine with the hosel all the way at the end of the heel

RS,
I seriously thought about it. And I believe they do that. I went with something a little different. Their finishes are amazing. If you get one, we want PICS!!!!! He is having a sale right now.

RS,
I seriously thought about it. And I believe they do that. I went with something a little different. Their finishes are amazing. If you get one, we want PICS!!!!! He is having a sale right now.

Stop tempting me lol! I just know at this rate I will have ordered one by the end of the week......

Back