it's not so much the assembly line look as its another joint. i'm using a one piece (Unitized) putter and i'd totally be into a custom made stick, but i doubt if you guys do that?(shaft,hosel, head=one piece).

You do realize that the Nike unitized putters are not truly all one piece right?

i do, but all joints are blended into another. when i go to putt, i see one piece. very clean looking.

no way... the exposed welding joint doesnt affect playability or performance in any way. To me, it adds character and shows the hand of its creator

I'd rather have an exposed weld joint then something that came off an assembly line in China..

I agree. Tastes are different, if it's not for you that's fine but I don't see what anyone wishes to accomplish by hounding a sponsor who makes this forum possible.

yeah, just something like this:
3198337492_8352d047af.jpg

3198337470_c45b995c02.jpg

3198337458_b46e7b0cdf.jpg

lemme see what I can dig up. It may be something new we do for you.

:comp:Remember when I said we were doing something unique to a Ocean Isle? Where here are some pics after the brushed stainless has been applied and before paintfill. It was a custom request. Let me know what you think.

000_0001.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0003.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0005.jpg

000_0006.jpg

:starwars:

I like that one a lot.

That modified Ocean Isle is currently on the paint fill table. It is getting all dressed up in Ohio Buckeye colors and will be a real looker on the back end.
It was requested that we create a face-balanced set-up with out using a double-bend shaft. The owner really likes a zero offset style and this one had several different looks throughout its creation. The last look is probably my favorite, of all.
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

hmm, i may be interested in something like that now, but with a different (anser style) hosel... decisions, decisions....

hmm, i may be interested in something like that now, but with a different (anser style) hosel... decisions, decisions....

we have them with the standard hosel(1/2 shaft offset plumber's) we could also do other hosels on the head. Santa Fe long or stubby on it, plus many others. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like me to give you a call and we can discuss any questions you have.

we have them with the standard hosel(1/2 shaft offset plumber's) we could also do other hosels on the head. Santa Fe long or stubby on it, plus many others. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like me to give you a call and we can discuss any questions you have.

oh i will,. trust me. im saving up some $$$ as we speak. when im ready, i will call you for sure. im not buying ANY more clubs until i get a new putter from you....

RS,
I am hoping that mine arrives today. I cannot wait to get it.

oh i will,. trust me. im saving up some $$$ as we speak. when im ready, i will call you for sure. im not buying ANY more clubs until i get a new putter from you....

amazing service RS... Chris called me today and we had a great conversation about his putters and golf in general. Just a great guy all around, I can't wait to have my putter in my hands.

Yaupon, 355 grams
33 inches
Black Polymer
Sante Fe Neck
Nasty Handstamps!

Back