Have arrived at Kinderlou. Jim 54 and I got here simultaneously. Threw a suitcase in the villa, fixed a cold beverage as a reward for the lono trip over, and am now relaxing on the patio overlooking the green. These villas still amaze me. Such a great deal for top flight accommodations and Championship caliber golf. Can't imagine why we don't have ore guys wanting to come here.

ee193e8a8c6c0635800d15cacb64d993.jpg

The view from Villa 4121. We may have some short game competition here tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, This is absolutely fantastic.

The rest of us will be along shortly.

09809bec31e3de243c8d3a3b76e10368.jpg

75f0225859f995db8aebd980ec528087.jpg

The original Old Coots minus one! Sorry I'm not there........even more sorry you aren't here.

Cold beer in hand watching the approach shots over the ravine. So nice!!

Omg yes…

Have arrived at Kinderlou. Jim 54 and I got here simultaneously. Threw a suitcase in the villa, fixed a cold beverage as a reward for the lono trip over, and am now relaxing on the patio overlooking the green. These villas still amaze me. Such a great deal for top flight accommodations and Championship caliber golf. Can't imagine why we don't have ore guys wanting to come here.
I'll shoot you a pic of what I was looking at on the subway. Wait, no, that's not forum appropriate.

Omg yes…

I'll shoot you a pic of what I was looking at on the subway. Wait, no, that's not forum appropriate.

My imagination just jumped to warp speed!

T0AD and I have landed @ Kinderlou.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

a8c35242cc907a16d725de0c1aa69d21.jpg
:alien:

ee193e8a8c6c0635800d15cacb64d993.jpg

The view from Villa 4121. We may have some short game competition here tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just had to get my nightmares going before I even arrived!

Cold beer in hand watching the approach shots over the ravine. So nice!!
I have a cooler full of them iced down in my trunk and will be joining you in a little under 2 hours.

My dumb a $$ buddy is running late so it will be a little aftef 5 before we get there. He did somthing stupid and let his boss call a last minute afternoon conference call this afternoon. I will have a talk with him about priorities on the trip over.

Miller Time is on the road. See yall in about 3 hours

Gethering bound.

Hurry
Safely
But hurry

Gate code #4115

You boys better watch out for Lefty78 this weekend. The dude is flat out wearing the golf ball out! :bomb: He threw a little Eagle in the mix today and had several looks at birdie. Who ever get's him for a partner better bring a good saddle because you can ride his arse to glory land. :bananadance:

Safe travels guy's and have a blast at this get together !

You boys better watch out for Lefty78 this weekend. The dude is flat out wearing the golf ball out! :bomb: He threw a little Eagle in the mix today and had several looks at birdie. Who ever get's him for a partner better bring a good saddle because you can ride his arse to glory land. :bananadance:

Quoted for truth, Don is striking the ball very well. That eagle was about a 45 foot putt that was in the heart of the cup at perfect speed. I say put the 2 old coots there against the field, the whippersnappers would certainly have their hands full. :thumb:

Last edited:
How the heck do we get through the gate?

Back