WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think you have one of the nicest set up's here. There is nothing I don't like about it.

Still think you have one of the nicest set up's here. There is nothing I don't like about it.
Thanks man! I really like them overall. Yesterday I did them no justice though hahaha

I grabbed two quick pics before earning up for my round today. The iron covers finally showed up this week. I feel much better having the Z545s under cover. Hoping to keep then looking good for a long time.
e2854109295a346956ebcc5d5410fd2c.jpg

7b25c9e56c42ed01a619f6df4f8774ec.jpg

Loving the new Callaway headcovers. May have to splurge on some

Looks great, Nate. Nice setup, buddy.

Finally, after two painfully long weeks of waiting...

26C9A9AD-6E79-4113-8D30-6BC9D6C29D3E_zpsxqmlmam1.jpg

5A6BDC6E-63CC-4249-BDF5-C764D82EABBF_zpsz0ld70tj.jpg

Nice set up. Does that top cause any damage to the bottoms of the grips when you take them out over the course of a season?

Nice set up. Does that top cause any damage to the bottoms of the grips when you take them out over the course of a season?

I had the previous Chamber cart bag with silencer tech and it didn't affect my grips, but I regripped my clubs about 6 months into using the bag. The old version had the silencer tech in the putter well and that one did mess up the end of my Super Stroke Flatso Ultra 1.1. This new version doesn't have the silencer tech in the putter well so that won't be an issue.

I love the silencer tech. I tried another bag for about 2 months with the 8 way Woode top and couldn't stand it. I don't think I'll ever go away from the silencer tech again.

Finally my all Callaway bag. I would like to say good luck to the clubs that have been removed from my A and B bags. You officially have two weeks to find jobs and start paying rent or it's the streets for you.

939873CE-7BB6-42FF-A2AB-1D4B79630970_zpsmgpuvbof.jpg

D7EF78A4-0016-4723-8103-C2DA83C76DB1_zpseb9joujf.jpg

The back ups:

22201C06-0171-4D56-9EDB-EEF6DD510BA8_zps9cmfdg4z.jpg

9C67115C-04DA-4BB0-A0A3-BA378A2163F8_zpsnryww7cc.jpg

WOW great looking set up! and the back up isn't to shabby either, lol.

New driver arrived and course was flooded! still looking to trade for some rsi 2 but quite happy with the kit.

Finally my all Callaway bag. I would like to say good luck to the clubs that have been removed from my A and B bags. You officially have two weeks to find jobs and start paying rent or it's the streets for you.

Nice setup. I love how you do the lead tape.

I have to admit that I like seeing the Opti in there. That is/was a really good FW. Highly underrated.

New driver arrived and course was flooded! still looking to trade for some rsi 2 but quite happy with the kit.

You not liking the ap2's?

Lots of great updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed two quick pics before earning up for my round today. The iron covers finally showed up this week. I feel much better having the Z545s under cover. Hoping to keep then looking good for a long time.

7b25c9e56c42ed01a619f6df4f8774ec.jpg

Those Srixon irons look really nice. I've been thinking about breaking my iron head covers back out for my Bridgestones. They are just too pretty to scratch up.

Damn some nice looking bags in here. Galen do you have 2 sets of X Forged? Lol. And if those Titleist hybos don't earn their keep, call me up, I may have a job for them!

Nice setup. I love how you do the lead tape.

I have to admit that I like seeing the Opti in there. That is/was a really good FW. Highly underrated.

It's not as long as my X Hot but it gets up more easily which has always been a problem for me with 3 woods off the deck. Off the tee that X Hot is ridiculously long.

Thanks! The lead tape work can be traced back to my OCD and lots of practice with a xacto knife.

Damn some nice looking bags in here. Galen do you have 2 sets of X Forged? Lol. And if those Titleist hybos don't earn their keep, call me up, I may have a job for them!

Two sets cause every time I find irons I love they're discontinued. It's the best set I've played besides the Yonex Rekin Super 10 irons.

The 915h is a lazy no good for nothing. The 913h has is my workhorse and will always have a home here.

It's not as long as my X Hot but it gets up more easily which has always been a problem for me with 3 woods off the deck. Off the tee that X Hot is ridiculously long.

Thanks! The lead tape work can be traced back to my OCD and lots of practice with a xacto knife.

Funny... I had the Opti and the Xhot at the same time in the same lofts (4/7). I found the Xhot 4 to be slightly longer off the tee, but the Opti to be clearly longer off the deck. The 7s were kind of a wash, but I actually elevated the Xhot better. I kind of chalked it up to variations in the shaft tolerances on the Xhot. I'd read those varied wildly and the one in the Opti was much more consistent.

You not liking the ap2's?

They're if I had bought the rsi2 I would have regretted buying them and not the titleist! I've got some stuff for sale if you are after anything.

I sure did love that Razr Fit driver.

The one in the bag has a Matrix Ozik X-Con 6 which I recently cut down to 44.5". That combo works great and a 44.5" shaft paired with a 460 cc head looks so easy to hit. I could still game it if the DBD wasn't such a beast.

Funny... I had the Opti and the Xhot at the same time in the same lofts (4/7). I found the Xhot 4 to be slightly longer off the tee, but the Opti to be clearly longer off the deck. The 7s were kind of a wash, but I actually elevated the Xhot better. I kind of chalked it up to variations in the shaft tolerances on the Xhot. I'd read those varied wildly and the one in the Opti was much more consistent.

My Optiforce came with the Diamana S+ and I really enjoy the consistency. The original XHot shaft came out very quickly. I put in a Fubuki 75 fairway wood shaft and that's when the magic happened. I could go either way but I do find the Optiforce more versatile.

Current 2015;

i6w6zc.jpg

r0cfac.jpg

2rna9nm.jpg

15nvh3b.jpg

4szhp5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back