Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I move into my new house in 6 days so after the 4th of july I should be relatively back to normal.

Sounds good. Have fun!

Says the guy who posts once a month.

Missed you after the round on Saturday. Hope you had a good time!

Indeed, I wanted to get back since we were leaving early Sunday. It was nice, the point in Pittsburgh at night was awesome. I usually check this thread once or so a day and lately its been very quiet.

How about the weekend of 6/27 for anyone? Just learned how to play wolf and it was pretty fun so I'm looking do it again.

I'd love to, but can't get out this weekend.

I'd love to see this thread pick up! Or is North Jersey still licking their wounds? Also, the trophy was passed this weekend!

bdbb4fc02b7a4aad72bf8ad21f967eb0.jpg
Love it, the bowl is becoming like the Travelocity Knome.

How about the weekend of 6/27 for anyone? Just learned how to play wolf and it was pretty fun so I'm looking do it again.

Where do you want to play? I think I can play 6/27 if the price is moderate.

Where do you want to play? I think I can play 6/27 if the price is moderate.

I'm good with most places; Riverwinds comes to mind. But any suggestions please throw out there.

Riverwinds works for me. I'd be up for one of the mercer county courses too, if we can get more northerners involved

Yeah and maybe Heron Glen, as I know we got a good group there a few years ago

When I was out at Olde Stonewall last week, I saw signs for Oakmont. Now I'm seeing the ads on TV for the 2016 Open. Does anyone in the area have the means and desire to put together an unofficial THP gathering next year to combine some golf and a day or 2 at the Open?

I'd be interested in doing something like that. We'd have to get an early head count and set it up relatively early though.

I'd be interested in doing something like that. We'd have to get an early head count and set it up relatively early though.

Consider me on that head count list!

I might be able to play on the 27th if anything develops. Would be nice to play with the group. Schedule was tough this year.

Anyone playing this weekend? Pretty quite around here.

Busy weekend preparing kids for camp and delivering one on Sunday. Might be able to take a day off and play during the week.

Might play Friday at Apple Mountain. Using the Golfnow deal, can get a tee time for like $5 and change. Of course their website is being a turd but I will try again later. There were 11:48 and 11:57 tee times but they disappeared. I doubt they got filled. My assumption is that when I went into it, it holds in for a certain amount of time.

Playing Friday with my wife. Maybe I can get dispensation to play Sunday maybe?

Playing Friday with my wife. Maybe I can get dispensation to play Sunday maybe?

Where are you guys playing? Would you be up for a foursome with me and my daughter? Warning.....We played Father's Day and she hit 8 out of 9 greens.....

Might play Friday at Apple Mountain. Using the Golfnow deal, can get a tee time for like $5 and change. Of course their website is being a turd but I will try again later. There were 11:48 and 11:57 tee times but they disappeared. I doubt they got filled. My assumption is that when I went into it, it holds in for a certain amount of time.

Let me know if you get a time and have room for 2.

Where are you guys playing? Would you be up for a foursome with me and my daughter? Warning.....We played Father's Day and she hit 8 out of 9 greens.....
Holy crap that's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In case you didnt see my text we are playing Minerals at 9:48 and she is cool with you guys playing.

In case you didnt see my text we are playing Minerals at 9:48 and she is cool with you guys playing.

Let me know the conditions. Last time I played there it was absolute garbage. The tee boxes had weeds and dirt. The 2nd green was basically a sink hole. It was horrible.

Let me know the conditions. Last time I played there it was absolute garbage. The tee boxes had weeds and dirt. The 2nd green was basically a sink hole. It was horrible.

Never been there before. When did you play there?

Back