Bridgestone J15 Forged Wedges Preview

Here's a wedge that saw quite a bit of play.

2c6ee574739b447d9b9839c478a13e8b.jpg

8a8dc950ba6b3e07e1ff450a6568dc57.jpg

bd2c415062fcbb45516301ea4a7b447f.jpg
Next time.try those shots with a 54*. the results grand

So, these are on my mind...oh...NONSTOP.

Lofts are my hangup, I have a 51* AW, but I also want it to be the last full swing club in my bag. So really, its 54/60 or 52/56/60.

In satin.

Dang overlapping release cycles! Having just gotten my MD2 TGs not so long ago, and now I want these badly, I'm torn. Had the TGs not even been released, well, I'd be paying for some of these right now. Love hearing the reviews and the pictures make it seem like they'll hold up well.

Dang overlapping release cycles! Having just gotten my MD2 TGs not so long ago, and now I want these badly, I'm torn. Had the TGs not even been released, well, I'd be paying for some of these right now. Love hearing the reviews and the pictures make it seem like they'll hold up well.

I know a guy that will have a set when they're released.. I'm considering going back to a 52/56/60 setup.

I know a guy that will have a set when they're released.. I'm considering going back to a 52/56/60 setup.
I know a guy that wants to hit about 100 balls with them.

OK, I need to just go satin and stop debating it.

I love the satin, looks SO sick. And will look better with some volt paintfill. :alien:

Can you do that? Won't Nike send you a strongly worded letter? :alien:

What can I say, I really really like these wedges. I the black in 50/54 and the chrome in 54. The only thing I regret is not taking them out on the course because from the fairway Josh said they'll perform like every other wedge, where they set themselves apart from is from the rough and the challenging lies (I had plenty of those on El Campeon)

I spent some time with the 54s on the chipping green and they were very solid greenside. I would definitely recommend testing these out if anyone is in the market for wedges, and if you can get them in the rough so you can see how they stack up.

These wedges are better than their big brother. I didn't think it was possible but it was and I can't wait to out a set in the bag

I pretty much made up my mind that a 58* in satin will be put in my bag to replace my old Cleveland 58*

Hmm 50, 54 , 58

Or 50, 56(55) 60

The 60 was a rockstar this past weekend

I love my MD2 Tours, but honestly I want to hit these badly. I am so pumped Bridgestone is going to cater to us lefties finally! The J40s got so much love that I have to try these at least (If I can find them)

Two days until release! Pretty excited to get these in the bag!

These wedges are better than their big brother. I didn't think it was possible but it was and I can't wait to out a set in the bag
Better than the J40's? Wow. How so?

still debating between these and the RTX2.0s

Cleveland makes some great wedges, but I've seen better performance with my J40 than I ever did with any Cleveland wedges, and even my Titleist wedges that I currently game.

Cleveland makes some great wedges, but I've seen better performance with my J40 than I ever did with any Cleveland wedges, and even my Titleist wedges that I currently game.

i have been a cleveland homer for awhile when it comes to wedges. other than the 1 year i gamed sm4. hitting these last weekend at Bridgestone U might just change that. these were pretty solid wedges.

New weapons showed today very excited!
BC7B6C79-4E80-4CB3-B4B8-6834B1E10B5B_zpsbp22yncx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Man those look sharp

Like it. Are the red ferules standard, or did you get to customize them?

Those are pretty sharp looking rogt. Look forward to hearing how they play for you.

They look SO nice. Shafts?

JM

Well I put Nippon Modus 120s (straight in might need soft stepped once though) in to try I am debating on them for my J15 irons so it was a cheap try free up charge if not I have spare wedge shafts S400 to go in them

Back