Jeff Overton Leaves Mizuno for Cleveland

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
whoa! never saw that coming. team cleveland with a huge pickup! wonder if he'll be playing with forged or cast clevelands?

thought I read something yesterday that mentioned him moving on. That is a great picture of OneT in the article! That's a good pick up for Cleveland, wonder what kind if year he will have next season.

great scoop THP!!!! HUGE signing for Cleveland!

Maybe Overton can come in here and tell us about this switch.

whoa! never saw that coming. team cleveland with a huge pickup! wonder if he'll be playing with forged or cast clevelands?

and will he be able to feel the difference

Great pickup, I think overton will win atleast once this year.

I say he cant tell the difference. Unless different metals are used. lol

So let me see if we have this one straight. Cleveland/Srixon trades Octopus swing and the Penguin (i kid of course) GMac and Overton? Who wouldn't do that deal?

Yah I agree, while furyk has great finishes he just doesn't relate well like gmac and overton .

All this movement is getting me so pumped for 2011!!!

So let me see if we have this one straight. Cleveland/Srixon trades Octopus swing and the Penguin (i kid of course) GMac and Overton? Who wouldn't do that deal?

is there a veto vote?

is there a veto vote?

I know, seriously, this much lopsidedness has not been seen since a Ddec trade offer in fantasy football.

I know, seriously, this much lopsidedness has not been seen since a Ddec trade offer in fantasy football.

hey wrong thread...but after 2 weeks there is only a 2 point differential between those players involved:alien:

now get back on topic haha

Is it ironic that One_T Overton switched to TM irons from Cleveland BP's?

Is it ironic that One_T Overton switched to TM irons from Cleveland BP's?

are you suggesting that the real Overton is following OneT's footsteps?

Good for One-T- I mean Jeff Overton! Good pickup by Clevelend. They've got a lot of great stuff coming the pipe in 2011. Not surprised to see more players jump over their way.

are you suggesting that the real Overton is following OneT's footsteps?

Only one way to find out.

Spoiler
Send a decoy cougar his way and see what happens.

Man this is a big pickup for Cleveland/Srixon, they're really on the move lately with their outstanding new equipment lines coming in 2011 and they're rocking a very impressive stable of Tour players! Go Cleveland!

Hey guys, I wanted to read though the whole thread instead of skimming. This is a great move that I am happy with. The equipment they are offering this year is a main reason for the switch. yeah, I am getting some TM irons, but it doesnt change my love for the 16's. Now, I just hope Cleveland will start making some good hats

Back