Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

It's short and tight but in fantastic condition. Lots of trees. Lots of target golf. Greens and fairways are always in great shape. A few bucks cheaper than Mercer Oaks (still a Mercer County course) . In better shape than mattawang. Not a lot of elevation changes.

$46 out of county to walk vs $55 for Mercer Oaks

Yeah I'm mulling it over, but the driving distance for me is a big deterrent.

How was Crystal Springs?
Played back 9 of crystal, and then cascades. Courses were in great shape. We shot - 7 on crystal and - 1 on cascades.

I Eagled #14 on my own ball: driver and then 4 iron to 10 inches. Made 3 other birdies on my own ball as well.

Going to knock the time down to three people around 6 this evening if nobody can join us

Time and venue change. 7am Mercer Oaks East. One spot open but will be altering the reservation at 10 PM down to 3

Anyone want to play tomorrow? I know it's going to be hot as hell... But I'd still like to get out.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Way too hot. 105 heat index just won't be enjoyable.

Short notice, White Clay Creek has a hot deal for 35 a 210 or 230 tomorrow, might grab a slot if anyone wants to join.

Would love to join Mitch but can't make it. I'm thinking about figuring out a nice get together there in the next few weeks though.

Would love to join Mitch but can't make it. I'm thinking about figuring out a nice get together there in the next few weeks though.

No worries, it was short notice. I haven't played since around the time of the Pittsburgh outing I've been itching to get out.

Not Wednesday but Mark H. and I are playing Sunday morning. Track up in the air right now. I will make a time at Indian Springs for somewhere around 7 AM. If we go elsewhere no problem. Let me know if anyone wants in.

Not Wednesday but Mark H. and I are playing Sunday morning. Track up in the air right now. I will make a time at Indian Springs for somewhere around 7 AM. If we go elsewhere no problem. Let me know if anyone wants in.
Count me in!

Back