Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need another driver but just started thinking the lat time I hit a driver well with my currently awful swing was the new cleveland black driver

I dont need another driver but just started thinking the lat time I hit a driver well with my currently awful swing was the new cleveland black driver

Ping Anser

solid driver and a sleeper imo. i say go for it.

Good stuff. D200 is a good driver. I saw DW destroy PhillyV's last weekend. Curious as to what your SS was reading at if you ball speed was in that 110-115 range. What flex were you trying in it and across the board?

Everything I hit was R flex except the Vapor speed as they only had stiff. I am not 100% sure on the ball speed but I think it was in that range. SS was around 95ish give or take a degree.

hey don't quote that one and ignore my questions to you sir!

Just answered. Started reading from the bottom up like a weirdo. Haha

So the Cleveland Black increases top spin for more added distance then? :alien:

Stock putter grip, thinking of ditching the SS 2.0 and going back stock.

Off to PT...then to Golf Galaxy. Hoping they have a Big T V-Line for me to roll and............a few Mini Drivers for me to swing. And I'll be picking up a new grip for my Heavenwood, probably a NDMC.

Off to PT...then to Golf Galaxy. Hoping they have a Big T V-Line for me to roll and............a few Mini Drivers for me to swing. And I'll be picking up a new grip for my Heavenwood, probably a NDMC.

you must have missed my post in here about a wilson nexus in the marketplace for you

I still haven't hit the mini driver been having issues off the tee hmmmm

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

you must have missed my post in here about a wilson nexus in the marketplace for you
I have nothing to trade………

Plus, I'm pretty set with my bag.

0675861cd2165dacd5cdc455f5aac64b.jpg

I have nothing to trade………

Plus, I'm pretty set with my bag.

0675861cd2165dacd5cdc455f5aac64b.jpg

If you send me the XR Pros, you'll have $165 to trade with.

It's a simple process, Pete. Honestly.

Still considering the SS Mid Slim 2.0 for my putter despite not being able to find anywhere with one installed on a putter.....am leaning towards just getting one put on and worrying about the consequences later..... :bulgy-eyes:

XR Pros....still

In preparation for next week...

Cure RX1 tour
Cure RX2 tour
Cure RX3
Cure RXi

D200 driver. If only anyone actually would buy my XR. Arghhh

D200 driver. If only anyone actually would buy my XR. Arghhh

Well if you will play golf the wrong way round.....what do you expect :D

Go eat some kidney pie or bangers and mash. :alien:

Ooooh, bangers and mash sounds good, might just have to have that for dinner tonight when I get home, thanks for the suggestion Dev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back