• no tree

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
When my son was younger I always would put up a Christmas tree .As he grew older it didn't always happen.For perspective during December I can go from a 45 hr work week to a 60 hr one and am a single parent.Now that I have a grandson though I think the tree is going back up.
How bout the rest of you?

I would never not do a tree. this year we are traveling for christmas so I got these awesome Charlie brown trees from pottery barn. three to be exact. we'll take the small one with us. lol.

I have two young kids (under 5), so definitely tree for us. My parents didn't put a tree up when we left for college and didn't put one up again until they had their first grandkid. So now, they put it up every year for the two kids - otherwise where will Santa put the presents? Also, my mom has some fantastic photos of the first grandchild with their tree. Very sweet.

I haven't had one up at my place since I've been on my own. I don't spend enough time at home for it to matter much.

My 4 years at college I never put up a tree, but when I met my wife her whole family is huge on christmas and she had to have a tree. my son is now 2 and getting in to xmas so.....i have to go now to put up the lights.

Ol' clam goes all out for Christmas. We put up two trees inside and lit up 40 trees in the yard! I went with a red white and blue alternating on each tree. It is just the wife and I , so I hate to think what will occur when we have children!

I put the tree and house lights up last weekend, but we have compromised on a smaller tree at home. Grandma's house always has a big tree for the grandkids like my son.

We have Charlie the nine month old Golden Lab puppy who thinks he needs to trim the bushes in the backyard so no tree inside this year for us. We aren't goibg to be here for Christmas anyway. We'll hang some stockings, that's about it.

We always do a Christmas tree but it's even more fun with a two year old girl in the house!

well, little foster is a bit over 2 now so we're putting our tree up this afternoon. i kind of like getting into the christmas spirit.

No tree here since Liz and I moved to Nebraska. Our house is so tiny and no garage, so we keep the two we have in storage and just can't going there to get it and taking it back to re-storage with such little time we plan to be home.

Besides, Oreo the cat would have heyday with it.

Tree all the way since the boy was born. Luckily, there was one in the basement when we bought the house!

We always have a tree even when it was just Sandy and I. Now with a new born we will continue to have a tree for many more years. I never remember, in my 40+ yrs, not having one.

Always had a tree for Christmas. I remember way back when I was at UH, we'd shove a tree in to the back set of my Corolla to just to get a tree back to one of our apartments.

I'm sure that even when we're old and gray and the kids move out in a few years, we'll still have trees and decorate the house. Christmas is my wife's and mine favorite time of the year, and we like to celebrate!

Even when i was just out of college, single, and broke, i always saved up for a tree. We have a fake tree now and I HATE it. I grew up with and love a real tree.

The only reason I own a tree is because my cheap ass found one for $7.50 a few years back. Bought a week after Christmas- normally $29.96 at Walmart, but on clearance 75% off.

We always have a Christmas tree in our home for the holidays. We've had ours a week and I'm in charge of the decorating. I just love the smell of Christmas trees!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tree for me

But the real question for tree people is.....real or fake?

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

It's not Christmas without a tree. Always have a tree. Fake and prelit.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

Yep.... KellyBo and I will have a little bitty tree inside and some lights outside if I get off my big lazy butt.... We do not have any grandchildren yet but when those come along we will beef it up again :D

We always have a tree as well. Love the smell of the pine forest. :)

Tree for me

But the real question for tree people is.....real or fake?

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.
The two inside are fake and of course the 40 outside are the real deal. Them led lights got really expensive!

Back