Painting a putter white?.

Carmichael

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone ever thought of or tried doing this?. I would want to tape off areas and keep the design of a putter. Not even sure what putter I would try it on yet, as I have a few around. Thinking on a Rossa Inza AGSI+ as I got one for $22 the other day. I will leave the red insert on the face alone of course, but paint most the other parts, and make the alignment line black.

Just looking for some opinions. Thanks. :)

From,
Carmichael.

i did one this summer and there is a thread somewhere on here about it. It turned out great. I have a buddy who games it now.

Wow cool, I'll have a look for the thread and see what I can dig up. :).

Moved to the custom section. There are a couple of threads on here that we put up on customs from Putter Lounge and BOS in which we show off a white custom.

Putter + paint = bad combination. Paint has no durability at all. I have one putter with a black polymer finish and it seems to be very durable. To each his own on the white and I know it is the new fad, but way to bright for me.

Putter + paint = bad combination. Paint has no durability at all. I have one putter with a black polymer finish and it seems to be very durable. To each his own on the white and I know it is the new fad, but way to bright for me.
+1 ... It's a great idea but use something besides paint or a very durable paint. I did this one and it started to chip really quickly. (granted it wasn't the best job)

Back