I like the new Tapatalk update for Android. Much cleaner and easy to navigate for me at least.

Looks like it takes 2 refreshes to get it to work when you switch pages.

Seeing the same Nate. When looking for unread, I gotta swipe twice.

I really wish the pinned threads would actually be pinned in this stupid app. I'd like to kick the designer in the nards.

I really wish the pinned threads would actually be pinned in this stupid app. I'd like to kick the designer in the nards.

Looks like you have to go into the sub forum then choose stickies, announcements, or discussions. Stickies should get you there.

Looks like you have to go into the sub forum then choose stickies, announcements, or discussions. Stickies should get you there.

Thanks. this has been p!ssing me off for a while now.

You guys are much fancier than me with respect to THPing. I thought I was cool knowing how to subscribe to threads. Otherwise, I stay in new posts. Pinnng, marking as read, unread, stickies, I have no clue. Perhaps there's a tutorial some where I should go to.

You guys are much fancier than me with respect to THPing. I thought I was cool knowing how to subscribe to threads. Otherwise, I stay in new posts. Pinnng, marking as read, unread, stickies, I have no clue. Perhaps there's a tutorial some where I should go to.
Seriously. I had just learned how to search titles only. It took my 27 minutes to find the HHJJ thread earlier today.

Dare I ask why there is a football player on the banner?

022f8cf4a43463f76fb9f38fb1b0216a.jpg
I have a montage of several pictures including a piggybank??? At least you get the THP ball flight logo. I only have a black square.

My thoughts 2 updates ago when I couldn't read anything that wasn't already subscribed. At least the latest version (Droid) allows me read everything even if I can't post pics or insert smilies (sp).

Yes, I don't even know what pinning is/does. Though to be fair even after the excellent Twitter thread I am still read only (between Tapatalk and Twitter I mostly kept up with #granddaddy)

Not happy about this update. Why change a good thing?

Not happy about this update. Why change a good thing?

Because the developers are piss ignorant. This is pathetic, I'm so pissed I can't stand it.

Looks like it takes 2 refreshes to get it to work when you switch pages.

It took me about 6 crashes/resets before I could see sub forums & stickies. Until then all I could see was timeline, unread, subscribed & trending topics.

It's functional now, but damn if it isn't frustrating.

It took me about 6 crashes/resets before I could see sub forums & stickies. Until then all I could see was timeline, unread, subscribed & trending topics.

It's functional now, but damn if it isn't frustrating.

How do you see stickies??

Strictly online now, for me. This change is ridiculous. I only use the app to post images easier anyway.

How do you see stickies??

Go into the sub forum and use the drop down at the top (triangle) and you'll see them

3ef05466f5e14805096a7246dc637bf0.jpg

How do we mark threads as read now? Even when I open a thread it doesn't go away.

Its so bad its laughable. Its actually causing me to post less, which sucks.

Having problems figuring it out.

Wow I am glad I have automatic updates turned off, that new version looks ****!!!

They finally made an update that I don't like. Yuck.

No sir, don't like it a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back