Taken out of context

Great thread Gray with many great posts from the awesome THP members!!

I have been a member of this forum for a couple of years now and have made many friends. Sometimes we say things that are meant one way and then taken totally different by our coharts. Has that ever happened to you? I have seen friends on the internet (not just THP), go to to war over minor issues which in my opinion, were no big deal. Maybe a bit too much drama? Sometimes I think so and hopefully good friends will stay good friends. Maybe we can learn from the book titled, "Don't sweat the small stuff"... Now you can tell the ol man to shut up and mind his own buisness. I just love all of you and hope we can all be good friends when the dust settles. I like the way JB says it. Let's agree to disagree but in the end, it's all about fun. That's about all I got to say.

What you tryin to say Homer??? lol. Well done buddy, seems lots of people have their back raised anymore, but I will say we see it much less on THP than any other site and we have people like ol Setho today and White Rhino often who would give you the shirt off their backs. Thanks for the ego check buddy.

+1,000,000 Ole Gray.

Nicely put everyone! That is one thing I really like about THP, even when it seems to be getting a bit heated, there is always someone to bring us all back to reality. Kind of like a good sibling

Back