2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Hopefully not being able to finish won't affect Hideki tomorrow

What a front 9 from Hideki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matsuyama going full on ham sandwich.

30 on the front is sick. Kid is rollin

30 on the front is sick. Kid is rollin

crazy thing is it's not even the lowest front 9 of the tournament so far.

Scary clouds .

crazy thing is it's not even the lowest front 9 of the tournament so far.
Oh no kiddin? I didnt see that. Well below 30 is even more ridiculous haha

Oh no kiddin? I didnt see that. Well below 30 is even more ridiculous haha

Lyngmerth(probably spelled wrong) opened in 29 yesterday. Like Matsuyama, he didn't birdie the par 5.

Lyngmerth(probably spelled wrong) opened in 29 yesterday. Like Matsuyama, he didn't birdie the par 5.
Wow. Did he fall off because i didn't even see his name. Anyone pick Hideki in the contest?

I haven't seen a single person miss that same 20 footer.

Wow. Did he fall off because i didn't even see his name. Anyone pick Hideki in the contest?

shot 40 on the back. 3 under yesterday, E for today(on course now)

I picked Hideki and Stenson.

shot 40 on the back. 3 under yesterday, E for today(on course now)
Gotcha. I honestly thought the weather would slow people down but apparently not haha

The back 9 killed him in those scoring conditions. Interested to see how DJ fares.

The back 9 killed him in those scoring conditions. Interested to see how DJ fares.

yeah his conditions were completely different for the back 9. Turn back in to the wind and oh boy.

Been watching the @livecoverage. so nice to hear a broadcast that isn't talking about TW every second. I don't recall how long its been since they last mentioned him other than to say he made a bogey.

Been watching the @livecoverage. so nice to hear a broadcast that isn't talking about TW every second. I don't recall how long its been since they last mentioned him other than to say he made a bogey.
He's embarrassing himself again.

I don't think ESPN has spent a ton of time on TW compared to other networks and majors. There is just so much good golf being played right now that they are actually spending more time on that.

Danny Willett WITB:
Here’s a quick look at what’s in his bag this week as he tries to capture his first major win:+
XR Driver (10.5*)+
– X2 Hot Pro Fairway Wood (15*)+
Apex Utility Irons (2-4)+
Apex Pro Irons (5-9)+
Mack Daddy 2 Wedge 47* (S Grind, 11* of bounce)+
Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedge 54* (T Grind, 11* of bounce)+
– Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedge 58* (T Grind, 9* of bounce)+
– Odyssey Versa #1 Wide Putter (White/Black/White)
+

– An SR3 Golf Ball

So close to a brilliant putt by Spieth

Very nice putt by Spieth

Back