C

ChristianGolfer

I am thinking of creating a sheet of paper that assists in me remembering how to play some shots. Anyone else have this?

I am thinking of creating a sheet of paper that assists in me remembering how to play some shots. Anyone else have this?

I played golf with a guy I met on another forum that had swing reminders written on his golf glove. He said it helped tremendously. He was a pretty good player, too.

Kevin

I've been considering doing something similar. At the moment when I'm swinging the best, I'm really focusing and thinking aboutit. As the range session/round goes on, I start loosing focus, and my shots show. On the range I can get refocused by taking a break (I know I actually hit to many balls and am trying to work on smaller buckets now), but on the course I just get to thinking about to much, and I leave an important to me thought out.

However at the moment, I'm trying to work on my swing thoughts and change them up some, so a cheat sheet may not help to much.

I've made notes in yardage books before, but never really wrote down swing thoughts and such. My golf swing never does what the brain tells it to anyway, haha

I have a notebook of quick fixes that have worked for me I can refer to when I get in big trouble...
I make sure to leave it in the car or home so I don't get tempted to do any (over)tinkering on the course
I reread it everyonce and awhile and it helps.

Shot cheat sheet

Bummer...thought this thread was going to be about making shots to drink. :(

Back on topic, I make notes in my parformance book of what went well and what didn't so I know what to work on at the range that week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally wouldn't want to fool around with that, but I think it is a fine idea, and look forward to the updates. I hope it works for you!

i have a notebook of tips then i catagorize them on word and excel

I usually carry a small card with yardages, and a few swing keys.

I also carry a small card with yardages

I was thinking about this the other day too. I did wonder though if in a tournament is there any restriction on the amount of literature etc you can carry with you? From what I understand there aren't any restrictions, just restrictions on what you can ask/be told from other people??

It's called a Golf Journal, and I (used to) take notes after every range session or round. I also kept current yardages in there, as well as the basics for setup, posture, backswing, downswing, types of shots, etc. Just a small 3x5 notebook journal...

I need to get on that again, I've been slacking.

Back