1171264576_4sf4L-L-1.jpg

1171265218_XNdim-L-1.jpg

1171267623_ibknB-L-1.jpg

1171266702_uJ8FN-L-1.jpg

1171269192_VG4fp-L-1.jpg

1171269638_HCuEW-L-1.jpg

1171269697_FsU6U-L-1.jpg

1171270997_NTzBq-L-1.jpg

This booth is the SHIZNIT! Has to be one of the most popular booths at the show.

I love their headcovers. Great looking booth

Not sure if you can see it, but in that bottom pic there is one of this huge bear claw thing in the lower right of the picture, I want that head cover!!!

A great company and amazing quality, I would love to pick up some more of these

funny, I thought that was Chewbacca's left arm.
the Daphne's people are so nice it's not even funny. Makes you want to buy one of their headcovers 'just because!'

Not sure if you can see it, but in that bottom pic there is one of this huge bear claw thing in the lower right of the picture, I want that head cover!!!

Did I see a Sock Monkey headcover? MUST HAVE IT!!!!

Those do look fantastic!
Now if they'd make one of my name sake.... :devil:

Did I see a Sock Monkey headcover? MUST HAVE IT!!!!

There are a few articles on THP about the Monkey made of Sockies and why it is so wonderful. It is very much involved in charity.

There are a few articles on THP about the Monkey made of Sockies and why it is so wonderful. It is very much involved in charity.

That's cool, but for me, sock monkeys hold a special place, I can't count all the tea parties my daughter made me sit through with a sock monkey for my "Wife" when she was little

Very nice Collection! Let me see which one?

Ya the sock monkey is sweet. Love their head covers.

Dont forget you can still get your THP Daphne's cover in the store.

I love Daphne's headcovers. This had to be one of the best booths at the show. Several of mine are right there and now I need that flemingo, lol.

I have so many of these things it's ridiculous. My bag looks like a zoo. I have a cardinal, 2 cats, a dog, and even a rat. I love the rat. Now that I'm getting 3 new Mashies I don't know what I'm going to do because I love those headcovers too.

Got to have the Sock Monkey Before the Rocky Mtn. Get together

My flemingo's stuck around for the winter, maybe it's an omen I need another Daphne's?

P1010889.jpg

This was probably the highlight of the show for me. I got to meet Jane who is just a fantastic woman. We have conversed here and on twitter for quite a while now. She is just such an awesome person. I will always support Daphne's Head Covers and you will always be able to find one on my bag.

That elephant cover is epic. It has to be huge among Crimson Tide fans.

Back