Top 10 signs you spend way too much time on THP

As for the list, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about biggsy! :D

Here's one: You're eating dinner in front of the computer screen when the Let's Make a Deal contest is on.

people call you both by your screen name and real name

It never happens. Why do people keep saying things I don't agree with? hahaha

You get called by your real name, thanks? I get calls from TC asking for Spanks. :D

On that note, you have forum members on your phone contact list listed as their screen name.

- You check the forum's history for other members comments before buying a new or used club

(Guilty as charged on my new Nickent Evolver driver I bought from dirt_guy)

+1 lol

he's prob is trying to call thanks, not spanks hehe

You get called by your real name, thanks? I get calls from TC asking for Spanks. :D

On that note, you have forum members on your phone contact list listed as their screen name.

I joined this site, to pass the time at work. I now find myself checking posts when I get home too.....

when you talk to OEM kevin, every single day of your life, and you hear his woman in the background say: "i love you man"

lol, Erica often asks what's new with my THP friends.

When your off line friends give you a hard time about playing golf with someone you met on the internet.

When your off line friends give you a hard time about playing golf with someone you met on the internet.

It was even funnier trying to explain it to the lady at the register in Sidney.

Yea, my buddy referred to you all as my "real friends" the other day since I told him I couldn't make a charity outing due to the FL outing.

Here's a new one on me:

When you are sitting at your desk with your desktop on one side and your laptop on the other and you have THP on your laptop and you use the desktop for everything else!

When your wife ask: "Are you on that hackers site again?"

Respond with:" Yes but its a golf site."

She responds: " Yeah sure"

When you have multiple sets of irons, shafts, and gloves in your house and car. And the number of boxes that the clubs and shafts came in out number the pairs of underwear you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you have JB's autograph on the 1st issue of THP the Magazine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was even funnier trying to explain it to the lady at the register in Sidney.

I was wondering about the strange looks from her when I got there...haha

Back