See below.

So....

There is no Peter Millar thread. I would like to see some of their stuff too, as I am a fan. But, to say that there weren't traditional style clothing lines featured is just plain false. Antigua, Cleveland Classics, Ashworth, AUR (to an extent), Tehama, Bugatchi, Ash City, and Carnoustie are all pretty traditional in terms of styling.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Hawk...

I can agree that some of the lines that you listed do offer some great classic stuff. We might agree that there are quite a few more lines out there as well that haven't gotten any face time.

I could be out of touch. Or in the minority. Either way....I was certainly impressed with what I saw at the show from those lines. I think a lot (or a few) of the members here would be too.

Ok, but the statement wasn't can I see the other lines that fit my demographic. The statement was "We've been saturated with styles for the younger posters on this board. How about something for the majority of the posters that are above the age group for those styles.

I'm just saying that it's out there. If you want to see more, fine, but it shouldn't be made to sound like there aren't some choices out there to look at.

Ok, but the statement wasn't can I see the other lines that fit my demographic. The statement was "We've been saturated with styles for the younger posters on this board. How about something for the majority of the posters that are above the age group for those styles.

I'm just saying that it's out there. If you want to see more, fine, but it shouldn't be made to sound like there aren't some choices out there to look at.

I can accept that. I think the disconnect may be how different people classify 'classic' and/or 'traditional' styling. We all see it differently. The thread title asks about PM. It's not been covered. And that's fine. Maybe it will be, maybe it won't. I was simply trying to help the OP with info from the show that I saw.

Dictate? Where did that come from? It was not stated nor implied in my OP. Not sure why you are so thin skinned and defensive on this topic. I simply inquired if we will see clothing lines that apply to the majority of the posters, and not just the younger players on this site. As stated, the coverage of the PGA Show is one of the better on the net. No one critized the coverage.

Nobody is thin skinned or defensive and the word dictate in that context seems to fit in my opinion.

You asked about a brand we have not put up. Yet in the post (as Hawk pointed out) talked about a demographic reason and I think plenty of brands we have covered are hardly for a young crowd. I think we have continued (up through yesterday and will continue) to put up every brand we saw for all demographics. I believe our coverage does hit the majority, as you put it, of readers on THP.

And we will continue with our coverage all week.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I've checked the posts (as have my colleagues that are on this site) and all agree the items hi-lited are clearly to a younger crowd. My guess is you must be a little on the younger side and have a different view on what the term "young" means as it relates to your context.:act-up:

Time to move on.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I've checked the posts (as have my colleagues that are on this site) and all agree the items hi-lited are clearly to a younger crowd. My guess is you must be a little on the younger side and have a different view on what the term "young" means as it relates to your context.:act-up:

Time to move on.

Wow...Really?

Ironically when we chose a partner for our own branded shirts we chose a traditional brand.

Yeah those posts on Antigua, Ralph Lauren, and Cleveland Classics (as well as the countless others that some others "hi-lited") are all for that younger crowd.

We will be sure to continue to "hi-lite" all the brands as they are ready to showcase.

The most ironic part of this whole thread is that JB said everything still isn't up yet. On top of that there are some brands that were mentioned that are clearly classic/conservative styles. If you can't see that, I'm not sure what you would consider classic.

Classic:

mf10k64alp_2_1.jpg

Not Classic?

frontrow_pewter.jpg

100326_201.jpg

8812024954910.jpg

4114.jpg

mksqwssbrh23582_thumbnail.jpg

Back