2011 TaylorMade Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
i love the new line, i have the daytona 1 ghost now but will probably update sometime this year to a new one.

Are those inserts new...they sound very nice. I'd be curious to see how these stack up with recent years TM putters. I do love the look of the ghost putters... Beautiful.

I want pure roll! Great video of a product that I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on.

That Marinello has my name written all over it.

Taylormade is really bringing it with their putters as well....unfortunately the buzz of the driver will probably overshadow these a bit

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Those are great putters. I really enjoyed hitting them at the show.

Those are great putters. I really enjoyed hitting them at the show.

Which one did you like the best?

Which one did you like the best?

They had some ghost putters that had a black sole that I liked everything about.

Can't wait to try them out on longer putts to see if the new insert has improved over last years (which I liked).

I didn't get names, I got distracted when Sara Brown walked by and my attention span went away from putters.

Wow, those are some sweet looking putters! Anyone have any idea when the new line of ghost putters will be released? I am really looking to change my trusty Yes! Tracy putter for something different, preferably a ghost putter, but can't seem to find the perfect one! :(

But oh well, as they say, good things come to those who wait eh?

march is when you can buy them.

Back