THP Newsletter August Issue - Contests, Gadgets, Apparel & More

It's always good to wake up too a THP newsletter! Can't wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

First THP newsletter. Looking forward to it.

It's always nice to get the newsletter but it's best when it arrives on a weekday; I can read it while pretending to work. :D

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

You guys are crazy, but I like it!
Can't wait to check out what's in store next issue-

Excellent - can't wait to read it. I wonder if the new Team Name will be chosen???

The newsletters always bring a smile to my face, always full of good stuff!

Nice...thanks again GG....:D

Thank you! It's a great read on the throne! :)

Thanks for all the hard work GG!!

Woot woot!! I thoroughly enjoy these newsletters.

This will be my first newsletter....I feel like it is Christmas Eve. I can't wait to it see what's in it!!

Awesome, this will be the first one I get, I missed out on July's by a hair.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Looking forward to getting my FIRST THP newsletter. Morgan and JB you both amaze me with the multi-tasking you do. I would have just exploded trying to write a newsletter much less running the MC!!!

Thanks for all you do!

Dan

Got it and already read through. Lots of good stuff coming up on THP in the coming month.

The newsletter went out this morning so people should start seeing it in their inboxes soon.

Just read about the contests and the scoreband. I like the idea of the scoreband but a couple of the features I am not to thrilled with. As for the contests, I can't wait to try to get that prize in my bag, looking forward to yet another fun contest here at THP.

Some awesome stuff coming up even with the HUGE task of getting the Morgan Cup coverage ready! A couple of great contests coming up, and that scoreband looks pretty cool. How you two keep up with all that's going on here is a wonderful mystery to me. Thank you for yet another newsletter!

Sweet! I like the Lamkin contest as I've become quite fond of some of their grips.

I'm totally winning the PGA contest and giving that driver to Tmex. He wants one so badly!

Great newsletter this month.

Great job on the newsletter guys, The Tommy wear looks and sounds nice and I really dig the new Lamkin grips. Can't wait for the contest.

Great newsletter once again. I have a few people in mind that would benefit from the ScoreBand.

Scoreband must have been made for me!!! That was my 1st issue of the newsletter and I was not disappointed. Great stuff and thanks!

I enjoyed the article on tommy hilfiger as well as the contest announcements. Looks like another busy month at THP :)

another great newsletter.... i thought the scoreband was interesting. def something different.

Back