T_REX

Reaction score
Mizuno Europe has announced its return to the golf shoe business with two new models – adapted from its domestic Japan line.

The new models are based on the manufacturer’s running shoe platform – known as the Mizuno Wave. The corrugated mid-sole unit which delivers a highly stable cushioning system has been re-configured for specific golf usage. Adapted to golf, the Mizuno Wave has the added advantage of extreme lateral stability, for a powerful swing base.

mizuno_shoes.jpg

Fuelled by a rapid increase in the popularity of its award winning Wave running shoes, Mizuno’s footwear sales already exceeds its golf club business worldwide. “Outside of golf Mizuno has an expanding technical capability in professional sports footwear covering running, baseball, rugby and soccer,” commented Clint Vosloo, Design Manager. “We have an incredible base of technologies and understanding of biomechanics that have already been successfully incorporated into Mizuno’s Japan domestic line of golf shoes.

“Many Mizuno golfers in Europe are also runners, with an increasing awareness of Mizuno as a footwear brand – which has resulted in an increased demand for golf shoes. This is a great time for Mizuno to re-introduce its shoes into Europe and state our presence as a much wider reaching sporting goods manufacturer.”

http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/clothing/shoes/

Hopefully we get to see these in the states! I used Mizuno cleats all through high school baseball

Purely a guess, but I doubt you will see these anytime soon over here.

These are sweet! Doubt they'll make it to the US though.

Agree with the others. We probably won't be seeing these over here. I wore Mizuno 9 spikes for baseball even if we had team cleats, because I liked them so much.

I believe you can get them from tour spec. Would be nice if they came to the US though.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

I like them, but it would be tough for me to get them over the Nike Lunar Glide. Although, I'd like to see what FootJoy and Adidas shoes are all about

I too, wore mizuno cleats during high school baseball and thought they were great. I kind of dig the white ones on the right.

I too, wore mizuno cleats during high school baseball and thought they were great. I kind of dig the white ones on the right.

Yep that was also our team cleat. Love Mizuno footwear.

LOVEEEEEEEEEE THE One on the left.

Mizuno certainly makes them durable and WIDE

Those straight white ones are absolutely freaking gorgeous
Where can I steal (I mean buy) these from???
They need to come to america now!!!!!!!

Those straight white ones are absolutely freaking gorgeous
Where can I steal (I mean buy) these from???
They need to come to america now!!!!!!!

Tour Spec Golf

I wear the Mizuno wave rider running shoes and they are great. I would definitely rock these if they make it to the US.

Those white ones like me. I might take them up on their offer, if they can stand being that colour for 2 rounds only.

Would love to see the shoes on the right, looks really good from what I can see.

Wow the ones on the left look very cool. I hope we get them over here. I also had the mizuno Baseball cleats. Great shoe

Back