The OEM Kevin Thread

then these in the blue are flippin sweet too

a9110q19-021j.jpg

If you find a good deal on those I'll OEM them with you. That blue one is spank approved.

lol @ "spank approved"

hey One-t, you might like these and they're cheaper. like 50 bucks..
it looks like a shoe and its suppose to be really comfortable..

tech-response-30-golf-shoes.jpg

SPank Approved. Thats like seeing a HOTTIE that is spank worthy! hehe

hey One-t, you might like these and they're cheaper. like 50 bucks..
it looks like a shoe and its suppose to be really comfortable..

tech-response-30-golf-shoes.jpg

thanks! I saw those and all I could think about was.....

Spoiler
image.axd

hahaha fair enough!

edit: whats the name of those first white Adidas shoes u posted?
i found them a while back for 80 bucks but cant remember the name of them..

Sorry OEM, you can have your thread back! hehe

Sorry OEM, you can have your thread back! hehe

he's a man of the people, don't worry dude. as long as we're talking golf, it's all good.

Well, today UPS brought the Ping G15 23* hybrid with an Aldila shaft, Cleveland BRZ putter and another box of yellow balls. Along with that box of yellow balls I got another free Srixon hat. That makes three now.

The other day I added the Odyssey Backstryke Marxman putter. I gamed this putter yesterday with very good results.

Next- Id love to get one of those Taylor Made SuperTri drivers with a sweet UST Attas shaft. haha

Hey Kevin,

I just picked up the PING G15 23* hybrid tonight. Looking forward to trying it out in the next few days. Would love to hear your insignt/thoughts on it as well.

How's the G15 workin out? I love my 17* i15

How's the G15 workin out? I love my 17* i15

Yesterday my G15 23* was money! It was on and all over it! My driver was coming up short so I ended up hitting the G15 a lot more then normal and it was good!

Yeah I find myself hitting the 17* off the tee quite often. GREAT club!!

definitely the best club you were hitting yesterday
Yesterday my G15 23* was money! It was on and all over it! My driver was coming up short so I ended up hitting the G15 a lot more then normal and it was good!

hahaha fair enough!

edit: whats the name of those first white Adidas shoes u posted?
i found them a while back for 80 bucks but cant remember the name of them..

The all white ones are called NUOVO! 80 bucks would be awesome. The gray ones I cant remember the name

And thanks game came alive as soon as switched to the pink callaway. Not sure what that says lol

Setho!!! Get in here and discuss all things Adams super hybrid for tc. Let's here about your hybrid shootout and just how did the super black pull out the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And thanks game came alive as soon as switched to the pink callaway. Not sure what that says lol

Setho!!! Get in here and discuss all things Adams super hybrid for tc. Let's here about your hybrid shootout and just how did the super black pull out the win.

That you need to start playing womens balls!

Sadly, it says the pink Solaire was the best ball I played with yesterday (i.e didn't lose it right away)

UPS arrive yet?

Sadly, it says the pink Solaire was the best ball I played with yesterday (i.e didn't lose it right away)

hahaha, man I pulled a Nike NDX out of my bag because I was just planning on killin the ball and I kept that stupid ball almost the whole round....haha

The all white ones are called NUOVO! 80 bucks would be awesome. The gray ones I cant remember the name

no the ones you posted that you said you found for 98 bucks shipped. those NUOVO's are like 200 bucks new lol

no the ones you posted that you said you found for 98 bucks shipped. those NUOVO's are like 200 bucks new lol

My bad, you said white, these are grey...ADIDAS TOUR 360 4.0 SPORT

Who's waiting ups and what's coming?? Add pictures!

So 3 years ago we went to Hawaii and this guy swims up to me. How cool and random is that lol

Who's waiting ups and what's coming?? Add pictures!

So 3 years ago we went to Hawaii and this guy swims up to me. How cool and random is that lol

hahahaha, that was so random!

I was asking you, OEM. I heard you received new goods everyday

Back