JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our favorite brands from north of the border. They were so nice at the show and really took the time to go over everything with THP.

465155246_RVXS2-L.jpg

465154878_RyfzJ-L.jpg

465154514_rjpSe-L.jpg

465154090_yAhnd-L.jpg

465153642_jQYfq-L.jpg

465156555_o8eLj-L.jpg

465156189_4ZSi9-L.jpg

Giggity-Giggity!

Giggity-Giggity!

familyguy_quagmire.gif

That is some nice stuff. It looks as if they stuck with their old style of clothing, just different colours.

Their skorts (skirts?) look pretty flippy. You'd better have matching shorts underneath!

Their skorts (skirts?) look pretty flippy. You'd better have matching shorts underneath!

"Flippy"? Interesting choice of word. Do you mean the black/white and blue/white pleated skirts?

They are traditional skorts with the shorts underneath. Plus they aren't as short as maybe they look in the picture. I really liked their colors and patterns, but since they are a Canadian company I will say colours.

"Flippy"? Interesting choice of word. Do you mean the black/white and blue/white pleated skirts?

Yup--like if you spun around quickly, they'd stand straight out.

We really look forward to reviewing their spring line.

Nicole Hage definately made Quagmire apparel look good when I saw her.

I just finished looking at all the photos again and this line is going to be very impressive.

Our motto is THP shirts, then everything else...just kidding.
Pick and choose and go with what works. I have about 4-5 brands right now for apparel that are on my MUST buy list for 2009. This is definitely one of them.

Our motto is THP shirts, then everything else...just kidding.
Pick and choose and go with what works. I have about 4-5 brands right now for apparel that are on my MUST buy list for 2009. This is definitely one of them.

My Top 5 (In Order)

1. PUMA
2. Sligo
3. Travis Matthew
4. Pahr
5. Capito

You cannot forget SubSeventy Dent. There are really six I guess, because you picked my five too.

My Top 5 (In Order)

1. PUMA
2. Sligo
3. Travis Matthew
4. Pahr
5. Capito

What about Original Penquin, Quagmire, and SubSeventy? I can tell you first hand that Sub Seventy's new line is impressive... very impressive.

You cannot forget SubSeventy Dent. There are really six I guess, because you picked my five too.

Top 6, Put Sub Seventy in front of Capito. Or If it had to be 5, replace Capito with SS.

Lets get this one back to just Quagmire in this thread. But its not a bad thread idea Dent.

Okay, this is one of my new favorite clothing lines! These clothes look amazing. I really like the Lime Green and White shirt in the 6th picture.

Back