Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate pre-halftime coach interviews.... they are so rushed, the coach doesnt want to be there, and you never get anything of substance anyways

The flat black helmets are bad a$$ looking
Agreed- love the orange stripe too. Almost like the digi pattern from sligo.

I think Lou Holtz may be a little passed his time being a sportscaster.

He past his time of being sane. He is so biased its ridiculous. Last year he predicted ND was gonna win the NC.

I think Lou Holtz may be a little passed his time being a sportscaster.

It's like the dick clark new years eve show... you want it to go well cause you like the guy, but its like watching a train wreck happening in slow motion. I feel bad for him...

He gets pissed when you disagree with him, and will tear you a new one telling you why your wrong and he is right lol

Cant stand Holtz and never could stand him. Little prick

Strip sack by your own lineman... ouch

Uh oh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my bro just texted and wondered if you guys had anything else to say?

I love the Nike "Revis Island" commercial.

"What's your name son"
"Gilligan"
:: Dirty Glare ::

Missed tackles will hurt you EV.RY.TIME.

I love the Nike "Revis Island" commercial.

"What's your name son"
"Gilligan"
:: Dirty Glare ::

I like the one with Suh.
"what we hunting Suh?"
"quarterbacks"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell him the same thing he said the first time: It's still early.

ruh roh rooby!

Heck of a game. Lets see if VT has an answer or maybe Boise's D will come alive again.

Edit: I bet Jarret just said well SH!T spoke to soon lol

Mental mistake leads to a TD. This is shaping up to be quite a game.

what a ball game! i think opening weekend has proven one thing: it's gonna be one heck of a fun year in college football. i'm already looking forward to next weekend.

College football is awesome! I like it alot better than NFL, dont get me wrong, I like the NFL but there is just something with college football that brings a whole next level of badassnes lol

College football is awesome! I like it alot better than NFL, dont get me wrong, I like the NFL but there is just something with college football that brings a whole next level of badassnes lol

For me, the NFL just isn't a passionate sport and doesn't mean much. Maybe it's the money aspect and the fact that you hear more about players holding out and demaning trades then you do about the actual games. College sports in general just have something about them. I don't really watch NFL games if I don't have an attachment to one of the teams playing (local team, fantasy interest, etc.) but I'll watch college football games with teams that I have no personal interest in. I just love the excitement and atmosphere.

For me, the NFL just isn't a passionate sport and doesn't mean much. Maybe it's the money aspect and the fact that you hear more about players holding out and demaning trades then you do about the actual games. College sports in general just have something about them. I don't really watch NFL games if I don't have an attachment to one of the teams playing (local team, fantasy interest, etc.) but I'll watch college football games with teams that I have no personal interest in. I just love the excitement and atmosphere.

I agree man. I like sports alot but college sports just bring that extra something to them that sets them apart, idk if its just because we're at a younger age and get caught up in it more because its are age level and who knows we may get older and like pro sports more but for now I think college sports are better than pro sports. (my opinion) Its hard to put it in the exact words of what I want to say that sets them apart from the pro's but yet most people understand what I mean. Everything that comes with college games in any sport is just awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back