Paula Creamer & TaylorMade Extend Relationship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

TaylorMade-adidas Golf today announced that its relationship will continue with LPGA Tour professional Paula Creamer. Currently ranked No. 10 in the Rolex rankings and the reigning U.S. Women's Open champion, Creamer will continue to play TaylorMade golf clubs, wear the TaylorMade logo on the left side and back of her headwear, use a TaylorMade staff bag and wear adidas Golf apparel and her signature PAULA footwear.

"I'm so happy to be able continue my career with TaylorMade-adidas Golf," Creamer said. "I've been on Tour six years now and there isn't another equipment company that can match the performance of their products.."

Creamer, 24, won the 2010 U.S. Women's Open by four strokes and was the only competitor to break par at Oakmont Country Club. Since turning professional in 2005, she has won 11 times worldwide including nine LPGA Tour victories and qualified for the Solheim Cup in 2005, 2007 and again in 2009, maintaining a perfect record (3-0) in singles play.

Creamer is one of the latest Tour professionals to switch into TaylorMade's new R11 driver with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) technology. Only R11 can activate the three dimensions with distance with Movable Weight Technology (MWT), Flight Control Technology (FCT) and ASP. Creamer's bag also includes the Tour Preferred CB irons, one of three new forged irons from TaylorMade Golf set to release in March.

The Pink Panther, as Creamer is affectionately known, recorded four top-10 finishes in 2010, including a tie for fourth at the Hana Bank Championship. The statistics are especially noteworthy considering Creamer was limited to just 13 starts on the LPGA Tour last season upon recovering from surgery to her injured left thumb in March. This marks the fourth of six years since joining the LPGA Tour that Creamer has recorded at least one victory.

"Paula has established herself as one the most exciting, talented young players in golf and we're thrilled to extend her partnership with TaylorMade-adidas Golf," said Chuck Presto, senior vice president of global sports marketing. "She played brilliantly in achieving a lifelong goal of winning the U.S. Women's Open last summer and we look forward to more success together."

This is great for her and also the OEM. Glad to see they will still be together

Good for both of them. Seems to be a winning combination.

She seems like a class act all the way, just like her mentor Nancy Lopez

This is a great partnership for both parties, glad to hear they extended their deal.

Paula Creamer is a class act and great to hear that they have extended their relationship.

:thumb::thumb: 2 thumbs up for TM and Paula, good news.

was her contract up or did they extend her mid-term?

• Admin
I believe it was up at the end of this year.

Such great news!!! I hope Natalie does too :good:

She is hot

She has strong marketing power; she and TM make a good match!

Good for both. I like how she yells at her caddy when he screws up, then hugs him at the end. A male player couldn't get away with that.

Kevin

Great news for Paula and Taylormade!

Thumbs up!!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Yippeee

Very cool. Wish I had a relationship with her.

Love me some Paula, shes a great player and easy on the eyes too, i think that TaylorMade knows the oppurtunity that she allows them to have with marketing and kudos to them for hitting a homerun

Back