Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

Email sent and will be having my fingers crossed for the next week!! Seriously..they are starting to cramp already....wonder if I'll be able to play this weekend like this..hummm...

Email sent and will be having my fingers crossed for the next week!! Seriously..they are starting to cramp already....wonder if I'll be able to play this weekend like this..hummm...

haha, try it and tell me how it works out. Videos will be appreciated.

great contest! glad I'm back in time for this one, thanks TM and THP!

I'd like them for a number of reasons. I love to play with new stuff. I'm excited by all of the reviews I have read by our testers here. Last but not least, if I were to win them I would go get a real fitting so I could know for sure that they fit me, unlike my current set.

Guys Taylormade just put this up on Facebook and Twitter. if you are followers of either, give us a retweet or a thumbs up on their page. It would mean a lot to us.

Could this be my day? Would love to win these clubs.

OEM Kev,
I just read your comment on the TM Facebook page and absolutely spit my drink out. Hysterical!!!!!!

Guys Taylormade just put this up on Facebook and Twitter. if you are followers of either, give us a retweet or a thumbs up on their page. It would mean a lot to us.

Thats the reason there is about 20 new members in the last 10 minutes, they were popping up left and right lol

New members are a good thing!

Great contest!!!

Im pumped that there is so many people signing up for this one!

Be sure to introduce your self in the check in desk thread, would be awesome to hear were some of yall are from!

worth a shot, let's post some threads dude.

worth a shot, let's post some threads dude.

You're right man. Just 10 posts is all. And whats even better is, there is a new contest each week. Lots of stuff has been giving away. Someone won a pre-release driver not to long ago, xFt wedges, and a whole lot more.

There is a contest every week? Man I wish I would have found this sooner.

Yes, we do a new contest of some type just about every single week.

OEM Kev,
I just read your comment on the TM Facebook page and absolutely spit my drink out. Hysterical!!!!!!

Hehehehehe glad a few thp'ers saw that. Fltc called me after reading it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As one of the THP forum members that was chosen to test these irons I can assure you that a lucky individual will win a great set of irons. These have firmly taken a place in my bag and will not be coming out any time soon. Good luck to everyone and big thanks to Taylor Made and THP. Cant wait to see who the lucky winner will be.

Check our thoughts on the Burners here.

Im a little in shock that someone on the Taylormade Facebook site thinks its over the top to sign up and make 10 posts. He also seems very confused on what a post is referring to it as a blog. Im not a member of Facebook, can someone with Facebook explain how easy this is for this person leaving repeated comments.

Im a little in shock that someone on the Taylormade Facebook site thinks its over the top to sign up and make 10 posts. He also seems very confused on what a post is referring to it as a blog. Im not a member of Facebook, can someone with Facebook explain how easy this is for this person leaving repeated comments.

Done. That was easy.

Lol @ the guy on facebook whining, and also saying OEM kevin doesnt golf. Correct me if im wrong, but didnt you get a set of the 2.0 irons from THP to test and have been testing them kevin? You would think people would appreciate something like this, but instead they just complain like the guy on facebook about making 10 posts.

Back