THP FF League Week 3 Thread

I once heard someone say "Vince Young scares nobody."

I think that was his headcoach...haha

Shockey is having a great game, but just wont get on the field in our team because of Gates.

This just in.

Randy Moss is good. That is all.

Anybody want to know how to get CJ Spiller to get his 1st and 2nd TDs of the year? Have him play against us.

This just in.

Randy Moss is good. That is all.

Team Doo Doo has the same opimion.

And we like Mike Wallace a lot too!!

We have a Roy Williams Sighting. Team Romosexuals is getting treated well today.

We have a Roy Williams Sighting. Team Romosexuals is getting treated well today.

haha I just said the same thing in the NFL thread

Grumble Grumble...

This is going to be a tough week for me I think, my only saving grace is the Bucs D. Come one PITT. Ward and Mendenhal need a few more TDs each!

Boldin with another one. Hard to believe he was a QB for half the time in college.

Our last year's team is loaded today. Mendenhall, Boldin, R. White, J. Charles, and we still had Gates and MJD, and much more. Just ahead of our time...hehe

Add a roy williams to that to. OEM is racking up the points today!

Yea... A.Boldin is nearly beating my entire team- and they are all having average to above average days.'

Throw in R.Williams and its a good old fashioned beat down

Yea... A.Boldin is nearly beating my entire team- and they are all having average to above average days.'

It still shows your favored by 2 points when you click on box score.

and I still have Rodgers left to play.

Lol. My bench is cleaning house.

Ray Rice went down with an injury. Come on McGahee get me a TD! Only 2 minutes left though.

Bridges may hit 50 points after all as Bradford throws a TD. I kid I kid. Bridges might end up being the slump buster of THP FF....hahaha

Of course now this means he will end up beating us when we play.

Bridges may hit 50 points after all as Bradford throws a TD. I kid I kid. Bridges might end up being the slump buster of THP FF....hahaha

Of course now this means he will end up beating us when we play.

Hey now, I still have 7 players left to finish games. 4 Just started and have 3 left tonight. Dont make me look like I have that bad of a team lol

We are in a tight battle with Adwillingham. Should come down to the wire.

I NEED A QB!. The HOUSE THAT SNAP BUILT. GOT RBS AND WRS UP the WAZOO Check me out.

This is going to be my worst game to date...Fred Taylor 1, Nate Washington 6, Miles Austin 4...YAY!

I NEED A QB!. The HOUSE THAT SNAP BUILT. GOT RBS AND WRS UP the WAZOO Check me out.

You need a QB? ha, Take a gander at my line up..or no line up..

Back